The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Pr1nce is 7.1 been solid or should i do like i always do and wait a week to be sure? I know everyone else could not wait and shhhh but Elizabeth :cool:told me she was going to update tonight, Don't tell anyone. shhhhh..:cool:

It seems solid to me. No problem here.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the well wishes y'all!!! This thread is so AWESOME:D

Still feeling funky but much better than yesterday. I found out its not my sinuses that are giving me troubles. My doctor told me I'm actually allergic to NM LOL, which is why I don't have these issues when I'm not here. The high population of Cedar, Juniper & Pinon Trees coupled with the high elevation (3500 - 7000 feet above sea level) & wind is what caused my attacks along with a lot of other folks. Since I don't take meds very often & the elevation has already caused me to have to carry around an inhaler, the solution I came up with is simple...find a project that's not in NM LOL. I shouldn't have any issues, since the market is pretty good this time of year and I've had numerous offers. I'm just happy to know I'm not contagious;)

Hope everyone is having a great day:)

Welcome to the 20k family Nikki! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone ! Well it took me from 4:30pm to almost 7:00pm to get home on the highway ugh ! At one point we didn't even move an inch for 20 minutes. I have no more love of snow left and the sooner it goes the better ! Okay Idol time :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone ! Well it took me from 4:30pm to almost 7:00pm to get home on the highway ugh ! At one point we didn't even move an inch for 20 minutes. I have no more love of snow left and the sooner it goes the better ! Okay Idol time :)

Good evening Wendy. I'm glad you made it home safely. Have a relaxing night. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Wendy. I'm glad you made it home safely. Have a relaxing night. :)

Oh hey pr1nce yes I did thanks :) hope you are having a nice night too !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Super windy night here. Time to check the siding on the house :)

Happy Thursday Team20k

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the well wishes y'all!!! This thread is so AWESOME:D

Still feeling funky but much better than yesterday. I found out its not my sinuses that are giving me troubles. My doctor told me I'm actually allergic to NM LOL, which is why I don't have these issues when I'm not here. The high population of Cedar, Juniper & Pinon Trees coupled with the high elevation (3500 - 7000 feet above sea level) & wind is what caused my attacks along with a lot of other folks. Since I don't take meds very often & the elevation has already caused me to have to carry around an inhaler, the solution I came up with is simple...find a project that's not in NM LOL. I shouldn't have any issues, since the market is pretty good this time of year and I've had numerous offers. I'm just happy to know I'm not contagious;)

Hope everyone is having a great day:)

Glad you're feeling better. I hope you'll be done in NM soon. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! I took today off work to spend some time with my son. I'm taking the family to see the Bulls vs Rockets tonight at the United Center. Have a great Thursday! :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Have a great day.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Pr1nce and Spencer Laura and bamf. I hope everyone has a good day. Good luck on the BB game this afternoon Pr1nce. Sounds like a good one to go to.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Pr1nce and Spencer Laura and bamf. I hope everyone has a good day. Good luck on the BB game this afternoon Pr1nce. Sounds like a good one to go to.

Good afternoon Jag! I'm looking forward to the game tonight. Hopefully, they'll play better than they did against the Spurs on Tuesday.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon Jag! I'm looking forward to the game tonight. Hopefully, they'll play better than they did against the Spurs on Tuesday.
That would be a plus for sure. did you see Noahs father in the croud being interviewed by Lisa Salter and Yanick was going nuts because Joe Kim was scoring at the time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope is everybody doing so far today? How are you doing Nikki, Are you hanging in there?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

That would be a plus for sure. did you see Noahs father in the croud being interviewed by Lisa Salter and Yanick was going nuts because Joe Kim was scoring at the time.

I saw that. Noah's being played awesome lately.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I wanted to apologize to my Team20k peeps.

I have been so busy lately that all I have time for is a quick pop in here and there...

I still love ya all though.

Have a great afternoon!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have been so busy lately that all I have time for is a quick pop in here and there...

Have a great afternoon!
Like the rest of us we are all busy so you pop in when you pop in, We aren't going to kick you out yet unless you stop wearing shorts....:rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Have a great afternoon!

Hi bamf, like Jag said we're all busy. Stop by when you can...and yes please wear shorts!! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh