The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well good night everyone. Trouble brewing here again tonight and I am calling it a night. i have been on all day long in between work. Time to relax so everybody have a great evening. See everybody tomorrow and have a wonderful rest of the night. :)

Good Night Jag! Relax, have a good rest and see you for coffee in the morning :

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I live just outside of Cleveland but hopefully it'll be gone by the time I head back east. Haven't been home in a few weeks and with all the traveling I've been doing (warmer climates), I'm not made for this mess anymore. Time to move back to the West Coast!!!!

Yep :) we are rather warm. I would have been happy to have had some chilly days :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Evening pr1nce :) oh let us know what you think after your update. I am thoroughly happy with my iPhone 5 and my JB. I did the last update before 7.1 to take advantage of the security update and redid my JB. :)

I didn't know you were JB. I'm having a hard time getting through to Apple's servers tonight. I might have to wait until tomorrow.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Ohhhh I just saw the fruit loops picture again. Who wants fruit loops??? Aww come on you guys ya gotta have something like fruit loops once in a while :)

I like Froot Loops! 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! We might get a few inches of snow today. It was 50 here yesterday. Mother Nature is something else! Have a good day everyone. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but my 16 yo son has been having some medical issues and I just couldn't deal with the internet and couldn't think of anything nice to post. :eek:. Still waiting for test results but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Coffee always helps and I'm definitely drinking some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but my 16 yo son has been having some medical issues and I just couldn't deal with the internet and couldn't think of anything nice to post. :eek:. Still waiting for test results but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Coffee always helps and I'm definitely drinking some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are. :)

Janey, I hope your son will be feeling better soon!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everybody. Hope everybodies day is going well and work is not kicking your butts today. Must be Wendy's...Haven't heard from her. :(

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Winter Storm Watch was cancelled, but now we have a Winter Storm Warning. ☹

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140311_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140311_0003.png
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 9