The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I am at work so I can go home an hour early today :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone - Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and I have 1 hour of work left and the weather is beautiful here today. I can't wait to get out of the bldg Lock up and go get my bike and go for a a nice ride.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20k! Hope y'all remembered to spring forward. An extra hour of sunlight today!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20Kers :coffee: Happy Spring Forward ! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far :biggrin: It's sunny here YAY !! Now I'm off to chop some veggies...exciting huh lol !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Anyone else here having any problems with iMore ? I've been having a few mainly from the iMore Forums App and since the last update it appears to be my data hog. From my phone I get constant notifications even though I have Notifications turned off in my iPhone Settings and I don't subscribe to any threads and I have Notifications turned off in the iMore app itself in Settings, and on the computer version in my Settings. I've had to delete the app off my phone :( but on my iPad which doesn't use data, I was able to keep it but constant notifications and it boots me out if I try to quote a post...weird ! Over the weekend there have been many times when I couldn't even get into iMore so I gave up trying. So not a great iMore weekend for me.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20Kers :coffee: Happy Spring Forward ! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far :biggrin: It's sunny here YAY !! Now I'm off to chop some veggies...exciting huh lol !

Good morning Wendy! It's sunny here today too, highs in the 40s.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Anyone else here having any problems with iMore ? I've been having a few mainly from the iMore Forums App and since the last update it appears to be my data hog. From my phone I get constant notifications even though I have Notifications turned off in my iPhone Settings and I don't subscribe to any threads and I have Notifications turned off in the iMore app itself in Settings, and on the computer version in my Settings. I've had to delete the app off my phone :( but on my iPad which doesn't use data, I was able to keep it but constant notifications and it boots me out if I try to quote a post...weird ! Over the weekend there have been many times when I couldn't even get into iMore so I gave up trying. So not a great iMore weekend for me.

I was having issues logging into iMore Friday night. I sent an email to James. They were having some issues with the site. I think it affected the app as well. There is an update for the iMore Forums app that was sent to Apple last week for approval. Hopefully, it will get pushed to the App Store soon.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I was having issues logging into iMore Friday night. I sent an email to James. They were having some issues with the site. I think it affected the app as well. There is an update for the iMore Forums app that was sent to Apple last week for approval. Hopefully, it will get pushed to the App Store soon.

I had problems with all sites on Friday using Tapatalk. I just thought it was the WiFi at Starbucks acting up.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi pr1nce :) That will be good if there is another update maybe it will fix my problems.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I had problems with all sites on Friday using Tapatalk. I just thought it was the WiFi at Starbucks acting up.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Hi Laura at first on Friday I thought it was my wifi too !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was just coming on to find out if iMore is looking weird at the front end until you you get into like here or another thread and i cannot upload any pics at all no matter what method I try. I am sure James knows all about it believe I am sure the Mods have let him know by now. I bet he has the techies working on it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening BTW everyone. Hope you all are having a great Sunday and at least here the weather is wonderful. Could not get much better. Hope you guys are getting ready to have a good evening.:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening BTW everyone. Hope you all are having a great Sunday and at least here the weather is wonderful. Could not get much better. Hope you guys are getting ready to have a good evening.:)

Good evening Jag!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hi pr1nce :) That will be good if there is another update maybe it will fix my problems.

I just noticed the CB Forums app was updated a little while ago. Maybe we'll see the iMore Forums app soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods