The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So I see....Whatever 10:05 PM - 10:11 PM then left and back at 8:45 AM this morning. (11 posts in a row) I am happy to see it made you feel good since you have been here a couple times this week. Like I said... Congrats to you. Can't wait to see who hits 20K! Have a nice day.

That's awesome, 😊 Thanks for being a great hall monitor Jag...just being my silly self but that's ok...see you around sometime...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Congrats to Jag on being named February Ambassador of the month. Great job! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family
Ohh look it's Thursday! I couldn't be happier unless someone told me it was Friday lol!! Oh but wait I would be a little behind then lol!
Ok I sticking with Happy Thursday everyone!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm finally here to chat and no one else was...so I had my own little party!

Oh I've been there done that bwhahaha
Not to many 20kers want to chat after 11pm PST imagine that!
Post away girly:) :)
You gotta post when you have time lol. A

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's awesome,  Thanks for being a great hall monitor Jag...just being my silly self but that's ok...see you around sometime...

I just call them the way I see them Seashell. I always have and always will.... Nobody here so 11 times in a row. Give others a chance here or not. Lately you have been not and while we are always glad to see you even now, Right is right but that is not on me. I just would not do that.:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Trying to catch up with everyone can be tiring!!!

Hi Wendy, Elizabeth, Laura, bamf, pr1nce...everyone!!!!

Hey Seashell how ya been. It's tough getting here sometimes I hear ya! Then OMG trying to catch up ... Heads up everyone sometimes I miss things when I'm gone for a bit. But everyone post is special xoxoxo
I will do my best to catch up today :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Congrats to Jag on being named February Ambassador of the month. Great job! :)
Thank you Pr1nce. I just saw it posted by 'D in our forum and I was a bit shocked to be honest and also thankful. It takes our entire team. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I just call them the way I see them Seashell. I always have and always will.... Nobody here so 11 times in a row. Give others a chance here or not. Lately you have been not and while we are always glad to see you even now, Right is right but that is not on me. I just would not do that.:)

You're right, no one here ever posts more than 2 or 3 times in a row...😜and I'm not taking anyone's 'chance' from posting, was there a limit I missed?! way back when, we all used to post lots to catch up or even being silly....guess I missed the rule change and that makes me the special outcast! That's ok, I know where my happy dances are appreciated!

Have a good day Mr Ambassador!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey Seashell how ya been. It's tough getting here sometimes I hear ya! Then OMG trying to catch up ... Heads up everyone sometimes I miss things when I'm gone for a bit. But everyone post is special xoxoxo
I will do my best to catch up today :)

Hi there! xoxo

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh I've been there done that bwhahaha
Not to many 20kers want to chat after 11pm PST imagine that!
Post away girly:) :)
You gotta post when you have time lol. A

And just so happened last night I had time...thanks!! ❤️

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You're right, no one here ever posts more than 2 or 3 times in a row...and I'm not taking anyone's 'chance' from posting, was there a limit I missed?! way back when, we all used to post lots to catch up or even being silly....guess I missed the rule change and that makes me the special outcast! That's ok, I know where my happy dances are appreciated!

Have a good day Mr Ambassador!

You know what seashell you can be a silly as you want to be with the Mr. Ambassador crap and and no there are no rules but when anybody can see what it is for and you can have all your friends stick up for that is their business. I just did not care for it and that is the end of it. You all do whatever you want to do in here anytime you want but at least be part of it. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Have a good Thursday everyone...see you soon.

Commence posting (I've had 4 in a row this morning, I'm done!)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You know what seashell you can be a silly as you want to be with the Mr. Ambassador crap and and no there are no rules but when anybody can see what it is for and you can have all your friends stick up for that is their business. I just did not care for it and that is the end of it. You all do whatever you want to do in here anytime you want but at least be part of it. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.

I am silly and fun, don't plan on changing for anyone. 😉 Why should you care how many times I post?! Awhile ago I was told that I was missed, but that's ok.

*waving*

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am silly and fun, don't plan on changing for anyone.  Why should you care how many times I post?! Awhile ago I was told that I was missed, but that's ok.

*waving*

And you still are... One comment should not be mixed in with another but that is your choice. Nobody including me asked you to change. You can forget it or let it go on. I have already forgotten it and to me it's over. Time to move on and that is up to you. Either way Yes you are still missed.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

And you still are... One comment should not be mixed in with another but that is your choice. Nobody including me asked you to change. You can forget it or let it go on. I have already forgotten it and to me it's over. Time to move on and that is up to you. Either way Yes you are still missed.

Yup, moving on is good...

Have a good one Jag!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family
Ohh look it's Thursday! I couldn't be happier unless someone told me it was Friday lol!! Oh but wait I would be a little behind then lol!
Ok I sticking with Happy Thursday everyone!

Good morning Elizabeth!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This entire thing is pure foolishness on I will call it my part ok. Having said that i really don't care what anyone does here so all of you can hate me and not talk to me because i will get over it.

The only reason for this post is to apologize to seashell for getting her so tweaked when I should not have. If you wish to accept this apology, That is great and we can get on and if not I least tried to make amends to you and anyone else that got their feelings hurt and this is being real so I hope it is taken that way.:)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

This entire thing is pure foolishness on I will call it my part ok. Having said that i really don't care what anyone does here so all of you can hate me and not talk to me because i will get over it.

The only reason for this post is to apologize to seashell for getting her so tweaked when I should not have. If you wish to accept this apology, That is great and we can get on and if not I least tried to make amends to you and anyone else that got their feelings hurt and this is being real so I hope it is taken that way.:)

Agreed on foolishness! And I wouldn't say tweaked so much as confused, disappointed and like 'wth'😳 but at any rate...thanks for the apology, if it's an honest one I always accept those.

Have a good day Jag!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen