The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Nice ! Get your umbrella ready for the next few days ! Is this an app that you are posting ?

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile appï’‹
No it is a gadget for your desktop for Windows 7 which is powered by The Weather Channel. Makes pretty accurate so I just use it to snip in a pinch just to cut a corner to show the current weather. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

And of course with the umbrella because i just washed my car Saturday at work when I got off wouldn't you know it. Wendy I am going to have a terrible time trying to find an umbrella big enough to cover my car don't you think? You have seen my car and then run along with it to keep the umbrella over it to keep it dry.....LOL :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

And of course with the umbrella because i just washed my car Saturday at work when I got off wouldn't you know it. Wendy I am going to have a terrible time trying to find an umbrella big enough to cover my car don't you think? You have seen my car and then run along with it to keep the umbrella over it to keep it dry.....LOL :laughing:

Yeah right lol :rotfl:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good late Morning to everyone and i am sorry but I know all of you know how a Monday can be. Yep it was one of those. Elizabeth and Wendy - Trust me i did not miss what I had been waiting all week for to get together with my friends and Melissa and go on this long daytime and then dinner ride. Great weather and we all had a blast eating seafood right on the Gulf Of Mexico. What a beautiful night with great friends. Seashell would be proud me of - I toasted her with some great Tequila!!:biggrin:

Nice!!! I'll happy dance to that...cheers!😉

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hello Team 20k... Back in the office after the snow storm. It is slow here, dust bunnies rolling around :)

I am going to leave early before the darkness freeze happens :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20kers. It's been a busy morning here. Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone, Just finishing lunch and back to work. The day is almost over and off tomorrow. Thank Goodness.:cool:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I am leaving at 4 to beat the cooling off outside. I don't need to be driving in the ice :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone :biggrin: It's freakin snowing out again :crying: :crying: :crying: booooo :no: :raised-eyebrow: Who do we talk to about stopping all this ???? There needs to be a weather mod ! I nominate pr1nce.....well since he's a mod already :tongue:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone :biggrin: It's freakin snowing out again :crying: :crying: :crying: booooo :no: :raised-eyebrow: Who do we talk to about stopping all this ???? There needs to be a weather mod ! I nominate pr1nce.....well since he's a mod already :tongue:

I wish I could stop the snow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR