The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's only 7 here. I'm going out soon to snow blow my driveway. I'm hoping this will be the last time this winter.

I hope so too! This has been the worst winter in about 35 years.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Well I don't want to kill Ya! :)

Anyway our friends just pulled up tp pick uu up on our cycle ride and then dinner ride so Melissa is yelling at me that they are here like you can't hear 6 Harley's pull up with loud pipes on them so we are out of hear and will be AFK for the rest of the day into the evening.

I hope everybodies day is good no matter what you are doing today. i have been waiting for this all week. I know Pr1nce is going to be all over basketball college and the Vandy game was looking good but time to go so see ya when i see ya. :)

Have fun with your girlfriend and all your friends. 😊

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. I snow blowed my driveway. Now it's time to relax. I'm watching college basketball. I want to say goodbye to snow blowing for this winter. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I hate this but what a beautiful day today and I have to work until 1. After that I will have some fun on my cycle though for a long ride with Melissa. We are going to meet up with friends for a dinner ride.

Top right is us today....

View attachment 50630

Soooo jealous over that forecast ! Enjoy your weather, ride and dinner :biggrin: I was in Niagara and it was snowing like crazy last night and made me wanna scream lol !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone ! Getting ready to watch the red carpet and the Oscars ! I might not have a gown but my phone is wearing a pretty gold outfit by Elizabeth :love-struck:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore%20Forums1393768353_445877.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore%20Forums1393768353_445877.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening everyone ! Getting ready to watch the red carpet and the Oscars ! I might not have a gown but my phone is wearing a pretty gold outfit by Elizabeth :love-struck:

You're looking good tonight Wendy! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It finally stopped snowing for now, but it's really cold. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/03/rubabe9u.png

Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same. 😞

Hi Laura! Oh no :( I almost thought it was a happy comment but did a double take on the temperature. Oh brr

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't want to kill Ya! :)

Anyway our friends just pulled up tp pick uu up on our cycle ride and then dinner ride so Melissa is yelling at me that they are here like you can't hear 6 Harley's pull up with loud pipes on them so we are out of hear and will be AFK for the rest of the day into the evening.

I hope everybodies day is good no matter what you are doing today. i have been waiting for this all week. I know Pr1nce is going to be all over basketball college and the Vandy game was looking good but time to go so see ya when i see ya. :)

Have a fun evening Jag. Ohhh your going to miss the academy awards!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. I snow blowed my driveway. Now it's time to relax. I'm watching college basketball. I want to say goodbye to snow blowing for this winter. :)

I hope it's the last to you have to snow blow the driveway too pr1nce! So many of you have had a pretty intense winter!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Bwhahahaha well start stringing that macaroni! SMH a girls gotta have a necklace on!!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Sweet wallpaper!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR