The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Okay Mother Nature you can take a hike now !! This happened on the highway where my daughter lives today 96 car pile up due to white out conditions....much more than what you see in the pic....at one point no one could see so they were all crashing into each other or going off the road into ditches :(

Attachments

• Bhfm1g0CcAAr6MW.jpg
    Bhfm1g0CcAAr6MW.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Okay Mother Nature you can take a hike now !! This happened on the highway where my daughter lives today 96 car pile up due to white out conditions....much more than what you see in the pic....at one point no one could see so they were all crashing into each other or going off the road into ditches :(
Holy Crap... I repeat again...... FLORIDA - "THE SUNSHINE STATE" :cool: You can have that.... I am truly sad:heart: for ALL of you going through this weather you all are having and I do not mean it as a joke.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK Jag we will see ya in about an hour or maybe longer. Melissa said Hello Wendy and if Ms. Elizabeth ever shows up.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Big time dislike. Hope your daughter is ok.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ok, I've had enough!.... Dear Winter, I'm officially breaking up with you. I need someone hotter!! ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Big time dislike. Hope your daughter is ok.

Thanks pr1nce yes she was fine because she was going the other way but she said it was very scary and everyone was driving with their hazards on and barely moving.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks pr1nce yes she was fine because she was going the other way but she said it was very scary and everyone was driving with their hazards on and barely moving.

That's good. White out conditions are very scary.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OK Jag we will see ya in about an hour or maybe longer. Melissa said Hello Wendy and if Ms. Elizabeth ever shows up.

Oh hello Melissa *waving* set up an account and join us !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR