The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Coffee for what I could grab before work. Enjoy and share with the others please. Bye and Have a wonderful morning.

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

images.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Bust those arms bamf, The pain will feel good but drink protein after to flush the Lactic Acid and you will be good. :)

Arms are tomorrow :)

My macros and diet are pristine. I stay pretty lean year round, I am not a fan of winter bulking then summer cutting, but I am more careful in the summer with my nutrition :). Post workout, along with my protein I add HGI carbs, Glutamine, Creatine and BCAA's I recover pretty quickly though :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Bust those arms bamf, The pain will feel good but drink protein after to flush the Lactic Acid and you will be good. :)

Morning lol still for me but Good Afternoon Jag :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

My icon isn't pretty blue all the way around...guess I need to visit more often to get the blue?! (I've deleted and reinstalled it even...)

Or tell me who needs a happy dance so I can get it?!!! 😉ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1392939088.460934.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi pr1nce :)
Hot and dry here and the wind is starting to blow. Hmmm wanna trade for a few days?

Hi Elizabeth! It's been a busy day. Can we forget this week and move on to the weekend. I'll trade places with you! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My icon isn't pretty blue all the way around...guess I need to visit more often to get the blue?! (I've deleted and reinstalled it even...)

Or tell me who needs a happy dance so I can get it?!!! View attachment 49824

For sure you need to reinstall the app seashell and I will take the dance if nobody else wants it....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I came home for lunch around noon and went into iTunes and upgraded the app and it was fine, i have been playing with it and it seems fine but I think I am going to stick to my desktop and use this app for iMore when I am out and want to check into things.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Or tell me who needs a happy dance so I can get it?!!! 😉View attachment 49824

Your iMore app icon looks exactly like my iMore Tapatalk icon.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

u3amyqa8.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey you guys I should quantify that my app looks like the rest of yours but I am using the stock background on the 5S on my screens except lock screen and it is dark so that black barely shows up. I just think they missed filling it in no matter the shape and it should have been like the Blog app. I did not mean to mislead but sorry about that. I am sure they will see it as well on a lighter background and fill it in all the way to the edges. :) :)

PS i have no doubt it is because of the shape of the inner part of the main icon in blue.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think a fill in like this and Pr1nce just messaged me and said James said it will be fixed soon. They just need to take that icon and fill it like this:

icon-imore-logo.png

Just needs as i said the forum logo filled all the way out to the edges. ( Just the example)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone ! Hey Jag where was our Timmie's this morning....I spotted only Starbucks *pouting* mind you that's what I drink at work :coffee: Oh my icon is the same as everyone's is here so seashell not to worry :big-hug: Big hockey game on the Olympics tomorrow...I'm nervous :cant-watch: Oh and if Elizabeth doesn't show up it's because she won the Powerball lottery....you know that ticket she bought at the Chevron station in LA !! :dancing: Oh BTW it was snowing so hard on my drive home and now it's pouring rain.....Mother Nature is truly off her axel :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711