The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Even though we agreed to wait until the lucky person hit the 20K mark and get a very special shirt then, I thought I would let everyone know in case you did not notice bamf hit the 17K mark! Congrats on that anyway to bamf for at least another milestone. :)

Congrats Bamf!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning 20Kers :biggrin::coffee: I'm away for the weekend and even an extra long weekend because I took Monday off as a vacation day YAY !!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: It's supposed to snow here too !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20Kers :biggrin::coffee: I'm away for the weekend and even an extra long weekend because I took Monday off as a vacation day YAY !!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: It's supposed to snow here too !

Good morning Wendy! Enjoy your long weekend! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Even though we agreed to wait until the lucky person hit the 20K mark and get a very special shirt then, I thought I would let everyone know in case you did not notice bamf hit the 17K mark! Congrats on that anyway to bamf for at least another milestone. :)

I missed that too!! Congratulations BAMF!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon bamf and Pr1nce and Laura and anyone else I missed. Hope you guys are doing well today,. I was suppose to get off at 1 and just got home. Oh well that is dedication for you.. :rotfl: I would have rather been home.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Wendy I know you are away but you are blinding me with the terriffic green.:yes::cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon bamf and Pr1nce and Laura and anyone else I missed. Hope you guys are doing well today,. I was suppose to get off at 1 and just got home. Oh well that is dedication for you.. :rotfl: I would have rather been home.

Hay Jag. Glad you're finally off work and can enjoy the rest of your day. I'm home taking it easy today. We're getting more snow. :(

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

While I was home watching a basketball game and napping this afternoon. My wife took our daughter out for her first time driving in my CRV.....While it was snowing! She just drove through the neighborhood, not on any busy streets. I was told she did fine. I guess I'll be seeing more of this. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

While I was home watching a basketball game and napping this afternoon. My wife took our daughter out for her first time driving in my CRV.....While it was snowing! She just drove through the neighborhood, not on any busy streets. I was told she did fine. I guess I'll be seeing more of this. :)

Excellent! :)