The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.:biggrin:

Just got home a few minutes ago. Goodnight Jag! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.:biggrin:

Good night Jag!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Dinner was a bust. :(

Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot. :redface:

I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!

Sorry your dinner was a bust. You deserve another night out. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Just got home a few minutes ago. Goodnight Jag! :)

Hey Prince! It's Friday night!!! Isn't it wonderful to be home :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's takes something pretty awesome for me to take off my Cardinals shirt. But this is it. How da you like me now? Thanks Elizabeth for the awesome shirt. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot. :redface:

I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!

Oh no Janey! But you were with your girlfriends there had to be a little fun... Wendy and I should have been there... Lol

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's takes something pretty awesome for me to take off my Cardinals shirt. But this is it. How da you like me now? Thanks Elizabeth for the awesome shirt. :)

Ohhhh look!! Friggen awesome prince!! Bwhahaha
You are welcome:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey Prince! It's Friday night!!! Isn't it wonderful to be home :)

It's great to be home. We have a winter storm on the way later tonight and tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's great to be home. We have a winter storm on the way later tonight and tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere.

Sounds like a plan. Stay home safe and sound!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

LOL That's great! What did you order?

Sent from my Galaxy

Ham and Swiss on Rye, BBQ beans and a slice of Lemon Meringue pie! I brought the pie home and half of my sandwich lol!
It's a little diner that we frequent close to home. Nothing fancy but wonderful after long day :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ham and Swiss on Rye, BBQ beans and a slice of Lemon Meringue pie! I brought the pie home and half of my sandwich lol!
It's a little diner that we frequent close to home. Nothing fancy but wonderful after long day :)

Mmm that sounds great!

Sent from my Galaxy

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry to hear the restaurant ruined what should have been a fun time.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Now that is drastically cool Elizabeth and I love it. Wait until bamf sees it but he can't wear it until after the game. Bummer.

[NOTE]EVERYBODY ELIZABETH MADE THIS FOR EVERYONE TO WEAR BETWEEN NOW AND SB SUNDAY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUT IF EVERYONE DOES IT WILL LOOK SO COOL IN HERE. I HOPE ALL OF YOU DO!!!!!![/NOTE]
The only reason I'm not is because of Passport. Since I am a moderator on WPCentral, I think it is best that my avatar reflects something related to the WPCentral forums.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Today is a good day ...we're part of Mobile Nations and no matter which phone we use, we can still communicate....SMILE

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Today is a good day ...we're part of Mobile Nations and no matter which phone we use, we can still communicate....SMILE

So true. Good morning spence! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative