The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey guess what?! It snowed again here too! LOL

I too am tired of the cold and ice and yuck...Groundhog day is Sunday so let's hope that little rodent gives us good news. Hope everyone enjoys their day and for those in the south, please stay safe. :)

I'm sick of this cold and snow. The winter really came back with a vengeance this year for us here.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

All this icky weather calls for drastic measures :)
Today's snack... Oh what I'd do for a bag of these... Anything that turns your fingers this orange must be good don't you think?

View attachment 47369

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Looks good! I wish I really had some cheetos right now lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning everyone! Man is it cold outside! I need to get a cup of coffee fast before I freeze to death lol. I hope you guys have a awesome hump day. ^o^

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Hi Rellskie! I'm sure the coffee is still hot :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone I've been busy in the evenings and I have a problem with my pc at work so this is my first chance to pop in and say Hi !! I have all the same snow as pr1nce and I was thinking the same thing last night when I left the supermarket that these piles will be filthy and black and last for months...ugh !
I see Relskie popped in ! Glad to here you are feeling better oh and Jan was eating ice cream so he must be feeling better too 😀 Wow I missed out on Elizabeth's goodies !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Hi Wendy! Oh no computer issues. Hope you get that fixed. Not much more aggravating than that!!
Oh Jan brought the ice cream I just brought the spoons and bowls 😄
We missed you !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone I've been busy in the evenings and I have a problem with my pc at work so this is my first chance to pop in and say Hi !! I have all the same snow as pr1nce and I was thinking the same thing last night when I left the supermarket that these piles will be filthy and black and last for months...ugh !
I see Relskie popped in ! Glad to here you are feeling better oh and Jan was eating ice cream so he must be feeling better too  Wow I missed out on Elizabeth's goodies !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
Yes Jan is feeling much better. Not 100% but just about there. Now we have to get you better too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

All this icky weather calls for drastic measures :)
Today's snack... Oh what I'd do for a bag of these... Anything that turns your fingers this orange must be good don't you think?

View attachment 47369
OHHH!! Elizabeth that was not the snack I had in mind when I asked you about snacks.... You can do better than that.

download.jpg

images.jpg

Now how is this? Dig in everyoone.....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon to everyone I missed this morning including I missed my coffee too but I had oatmeal this morning and it was good, New in the grocery store from Kellogs. It is really good, Hot water - 3 mins and there you go. Hope all of my friends here are doing great today.... I think of all of you in the snow daily.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Nice to see you still have it on lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

And we are all proud of you! Lol :)

Don't forget to wash it before you put it away!!!!:biggrin:

I am a man of my word... I lost the bet, I pay my dues :)

Maybe the ladies want to whip up something new for me to wear next week :) I always love their shirts.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Maybe the ladies want to whip up something new for me to wear next week :) I always love their shirts.
I know they will be watching so I have a great idea. Instead of putting them through making a special or shirts - What about one generic Superbowl shirt of course with iMore logos and everyone in here that day wears the same exact shirt. One shirt for all and think how that would look. Cool as H@LL!!!! How bout it ladies Elizabeth and Wendy and what do you think bamf?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hahaha hey I thought my Cheetos were pretty good hahahaha
Great snacks Jag :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

BAMF you could always use the gray and green weightlifter for a bit ? :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I know they will be watching so I have a great idea. Instead of putting them through making a special or shirts - What about one generic Superbowl shirt of course with iMore logos and everyone in here that day wears the same exact shirt. One shirt for all and think how that would look. Cool as H@LL!!!! How bout it ladies Elizabeth and Wendy and what do you think bamf?

Ok... The 'Ladies' are reviewing the play....I will make a Super Bowl avatar and post in a day or two and anyone who wants to use it is more than welcome :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok... The 'Ladies' are reviewing the play....I will make a Super Bowl avatar and post in a day or two and anyone who wants to use it is more than welcome :)

You crack me up...LOL You don't have to.... I just thought it to be neat if that day everyone was wearing the same shirt. It is totally up to you girls. Don't worry if you guys don't want to.....:) We still love you all...:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice