The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

so right my friend so right lol. The best one was a girl whose hard driver died with her university thesis. She didn't have a backup, after all why would anyone do that? Then she was shouting at the genius because they never told her that the hard drive was going to die when she brought the laptop in a month earlier for a totally unrelated problem. :rolleyes:

I know she should have had at the very least a cloud backup. Omg this would be beyond devastating!!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone ! I'm watching the Grammy's ! It's snowing again but this time it's my favorite sparkle snow so for a change I don't mind. Our street looks like someone sprinkled it in glitter :gold-star:

We have another hour before the Grammy begin here! We are watching the Rice vs Sanders Bowl hahahah!! It makes me want a malasada! :( just thinking of Hawaii

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening... It's a Grammy night so from 8 - 11 the surround sound goes on and I am going to listen to some good music being performed by many of my favorites. Starting to feel alot better and thank you again for your concern to those texting me. Have a great evening.

Elizabeth... No Popcorn but Sweet Potato Chips with Hummus. Hope my stomach hold up....LOL :)

Hi Jag! Ohhhh hummus yum! Hahaha just tried to type yum and it was corrected to yuck... Lol lol

You let me know when you feel better and I will make more popcorn :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I know she should have had at the very least a cloud backup. Omg this would be beyond devastating!!

I'd have a heart attack if I was her. Especially if it was due the next day.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'd have a heart attack if I was her. Especially if it was due the next day.

No kidding! However most the time they are sent out to be bound but even so I just can't imagine the sinking feeling....

Congratulations on your Ambassadorship :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone ! I'm watching the Grammy's ! It's snowing again but this time it's my favorite sparkle snow so for a change I don't mind. Our street looks like someone sprinkled it in glitter :gold-star:

I hope you enjoy watching it. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good evening... It's a Grammy night so from 8 - 11 the surround sound goes on and I am going to listen to some good music being performed by many of my favorites. Starting to feel alot better and thank you again for your concern to those texting me. Have a great evening.

Elizabeth... No Popcorn but Sweet Potato Chips with Hummus. Hope my stomach hold up....LOL :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I hope you enjoyed the Grammys.

I don't care much for mainstream music, so I never watch the Grammys. Most of the music I listen to tends to be available only on Internet radio or college radio.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hahahahahaha!! She will love you forever! :)
And how would you compare the workout?....

Oh I think I will stick to the weights :). It was not horrible, but not something I will make a regular occurrence. Of course, I say that and my wife already asked me to take it with her next Saturday. :)

I think we would all pay money to see you do Zumba. LOL

Funny you say that... My son took a video. I will put up my paypal address for payment :)

Good night everyone. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Welcome aboard!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Oh baby it's cold outside. All the schools in the area are closed today because of the brutal cold. Even some roads are closed due to drifting snow. Have a good day. Stay safe and warm. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Busy Monday here! It's almost a normal temp here....mid 30s!

Glad you are on the mend Jag. Being sick really sucks. Hope you continue to improve and you are back to what you like to do best soon. And congrats Gravity on your new hat. It is well deserved.

Have a great day today all...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR