The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning! It's going to be a lazy day for me. :biggrin: Snow coming tomorrow so I have to run out and buy all the bread and milk! LOL. I hate it when people do that. Hope everyone has a great day today...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! It's going to be a lazy day for me. :biggrin: Snow coming tomorrow so I have to run out and buy all the bread and milk! LOL. I hate it when people do that. Hope everyone has a great day today...

Good morning Janey! Snow and bitter cold is on the way here tomorrow too. Have a good day! :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good Morning Team20k Peeps :)

Send me some good mojo... I need to do a presentation for the project I have been working on for the last 10 months tomorrow. 120 people AAAHHHH :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Send me some good mojo... I need to do a presentation for the project I have been working on for the last 10 months tomorrow. 120 people AAAHHHH :)

Mojo on its way! You're going to do just fine. Put on that favorite tie and your set!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning Janey :) hahahaha clear those shelves!
My daughter sent us a picture a few years ago which we were completely baffled as to what it was. Turned out it was the meat case at her grocery store completely empty!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Thanks all...

This time tomorrow I will be presenting :) OH and it doesn't help that we are under a winter storm warning and because of my presentation I will need to come to work :(

I guess I could put a card board BAMF cutout in the room today with my iPad as the head, then FaceTime myself LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks all...

This time tomorrow I will be presenting :) OH and it doesn't help that we are under a winter storm warning and because of my presentation I will need to come to work :(

I guess I could put a card board BAMF cutout in the room today with my iPad as the head, then FaceTime myself LOL

bamf, you got this! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good mojo sent your way. Good luck tomorrow! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone... Something special for all the cold people to enjoy!!

Tim-Horton-drinks-and-donuts.gifCoffee Cappicino.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

have to have enough for everyone and the pie is for Wendy but Iimages (2).jpgimages.jpg am sure she will share.... From me Wendy!

download.jpg
images (1).jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR