The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. It's definitely feeling like a Monday and I'm not liking it at all. My son has a migraine and is not being a good patient. Nothing I can do until 9a when I call the pediatrician...he's not liking that answer. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day. Bring on the coffee!!! :):coffee:

I hope he's feeling better soon.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend Jag !! Got any pics :biggrin:
I had a blast Wendy and believe it or not I did not take any pics because I wanted to enjoy everything without worrying about snapping pics all the time. Sorry!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for the early birthday wishes. I'm a year older, I'm waiting to see if I'm any wiser. Have a great Monday guys. :)
Did you want me to answer that for you Pr1nce?? :rotfl:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I want a new 2015 F-150. I just need 50,000 1 dollar donations or 25,000 2 dollar donations. lol

I'll even take 30,000 1 dollar donations for a GTI. Maybe 15,000 2 dollar donations. lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I want a new 2015 F-150. I just need 50,000 1 dollar donations or 25,000 2 dollar donations. lol

I'll even take 30,000 1 dollar donations for a GTI. Maybe 15,000 2 dollar donations. lol
Did you try going to the FFOFFTSF...That is the Future Ford Owners For Future Trucks Forum... Maybe someone there can start a fund for you and get the money in no time. The other option would be that maybe you can WIN the Dr. Pepper Football Toss for the Superbowl and win more than enough money for the truck. Good luck with all this.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Pr1nce. Happy B-Day and now we are the same age and getting wiser for sure and whatever else goes along with that age. Isn't it scary as hell what I have to look forward to this Aug. age wise and you shortly after. I have to smh wondering where all that time and age went and look at you... What the daughter put you through with the phone that we meaning you and me are so bright we never thought of the same thing we tell everyone else but forgot to apply it with her phone problem... We are sad!:rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's definitely feeling like a Monday and I'm not liking it at all. My son has a migraine and is not being a good patient. Nothing I can do until 9a when I call the pediatrician...he's not liking that answer. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day. Bring on the coffee!!! :):coffee:

Hi Janey hope your son is doing better now poor guy :( extra coffee for you :coffee::coffee:it's a two cup-er !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for the early birthday wishes. I'm a year older, I'm waiting to see if I'm any wiser. Have a great Monday guys. :)
Maybe just a little wiser lol :nerd: Happy Birthday Today !!! :party:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi Pr1nce. Happy B-Day and now we are the same age and getting wiser for sure and whatever else goes along with that age. Isn't it scary as hell what I have to look forward to this Aug. age wise and you shortly after. I have to smh wondering where all that time and age went and look at you... What the daughter put you through with the phone that we meaning you and me are so bright we never thought of the same thing we tell everyone else but forgot to apply it with her phone problem... We are sad!:rotfl:

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Jag :coffee::rotfl: I see you can sneak on here from work :laughing:
My new old boss who I told you i worked for years ago could care less what I do as long as i am taking care of what has been given to me for work and that will always be first. You know that about me but Yes I can now get back on from work which makes me happy.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

My new old boss who I told you i worked for years ago could care less what I do as long as i am taking care of what has been given to me for work and that will always be first. You know that about me but Yes I can now get back on from work which makes me happy.
Very cool !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods