The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok now I remember why I unjailbroke my phone a month after the last time. I don't have the patience for this. In the process of restore it back to stock right now. Please promise me that someone will smack me upside the head if I ever mention jailbreaking again. . I need more coffee...

On a more positive note it's sunny and 32F here. Heatwave!!

Awe Janey that's too bad :( I couldn't live without my jailbreak I customize too much :rotfl: our heatwave is supposed to come on Saturday...YAY !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy, this has been such a long and cold week. I'm ready for the weekend! Heck, I can't wait for 35 degrees. ;)

You and me both pr1nce....tomorrow at 4:00pm can't come soon enough....I seriously live for the weekends :rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

You and me both pr1nce....tomorrow at 4:00pm can't come soon enough....I seriously live for the weekends :rotfl:

Me too. I heard a guy on a talk radio station yesterday asking people if they lived for the weekends or use the weekends to recharge for work on Monday mornings. I guess I'm a little of both. But, I love the weekends! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good FRIDAY Morning 20Kers :coffee: YAY for Friday !!! :dancing: okay calm down Wendy :rotfl:

Attachments

• 4406597743_67c0f290e1_z.jpg
    4406597743_67c0f290e1_z.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 11

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

The Nuud looks really cool but I don't think I could ever use a case that wasn't able to be removed quickly. I'm a case junky...I think it's a girl thing. :redface: LOL

I am far from a girl and I am a case junky also :)

I opted not to get the nuud for now.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning bamf.....okay what does bamf stand for ? I spotted someone else using bamf at the end of their twitter name last night so I figured it must mean something !

Um.....

Bad *** Muscular Father :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all are having a great day. I can't wait for this day to be over and to enjoy my weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all are having a great day. I can't wait for this day to be over and to enjoy my weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I'm with you Rellskie! What a week this has been. It started with snow then unbelievable arctic cold and now it's 34 degrees and light rain. I feel like I've been in a washing machine on spin cycle this week! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm with you Rellskie! What a week this has been. It started with snow then unbelievable arctic cold and now it's 34 degrees and light rain. I feel like I've been in a washing machine on spin cycle this week! :)

Yeah man same weather here. It's been rainy here today and its going to be the same tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone especially those who remembered my first day at my new job yesterday. Thank you for the Timmies coffee.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's been raining here most of the day. Now I just found out that our office is closing early because a lot of roads and streets are flooding in the area. There's no where for the water to go with all the snow we have. What a week!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro