The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening everyone. Hope everybody is staying warm and most of all being careful when outdoors whether you are walking or driving if there is snow and ice on the streets and ground. I truly mean this because nobody in here needs to be hurt as part of our big family here.:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Hope everybody is staying warm and most of all being careful when outdoors whether you are walking or driving if there is snow and ice on the streets and ground. I truly mean this because nobody in here needs to be hurt as part of our big family here.:)

Good evening Jag! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey 20kers ! I'm just relaxing with my coffee and watching Hard Core Pawn lol ! Sounds like everyone is starting to warm up a little bit but still in a deep-freeze here ❄️⛄

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey 20kers ! I'm just relaxing with my coffee and watching Hard Core Pawn lol ! Sounds like everyone is starting to warm up a little bit but still in a deep-freeze here ❄️⛄

I love that show. I'm sitting here tonight wrapped up in a blanket watching the Ohio State vs MSU basketball game.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

All you guys that love the snow...Word of advice...Stay away from it if it is yellow...!!!:rotfl:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Wendy! We watch Pawn Stars once in a while!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I love that show. I'm sitting here tonight wrapped up in a blanket watching the Ohio State vs MSU basketball game.

Gosh that sounds wonderful :) couch, blanket, tv hahahaha. I'm almost there. New NCIS on tonight :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Goodnight All. It's-9 right now and I'm not even phased. It seems much warmer than the last few nights, less wind. See ya in the AM. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning team20k.

Just finished my cardio... Today was the cardio buffet. Run-Bike-Row-Jump rope. I would have hit the stairs too, but it was in use :(

Time to shower ;) (in case you want to peak)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyone I haven't been in here in what seems like forever. I wont be on long since I'm just at work today I'm trying to get all my loose ends tied up since I wont be back until Monday. My little boy has been born! I'm now a proud papa :biggrin: he was born Monday at 6:58PM and his name is Gabriel Kane Andrade Williams here is the handsome little boy. I'll be off with my wife and her parents until Sunday when we head back to our place and I head back to work. So next week I will be back in the forums kicking up a ruckus. Later I'm going to setup his Facebook page we are going to put up all his pictures throughout the years, first steps, first tooth, etc. It will be family only and should be pretty cool when he gets older.

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods