The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I just ran some errands, it's so windy and cold. School has already been canceled for tomorrow. I heard on the radio, temps will go down to -19 tonight with windchills of -35 to -45! Brrrr.
Those temps are just plain crazy and unreal. I would not have been able to go run errand in that temps. Must take you 1/2 hour just to get dressed to get ready much less warming the car etc.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Those temps are just plain crazy and unreal. I would not have been able to go run errand in that temps. Must take you 1/2 hour just to get dressed to get ready much less warming the car etc.

It doesn't take that long. I did let the car warm up while I shoveled some snow off the driveway. The store where I went was packed! People are out shopping everywhere today so they don't have to go out tomorrow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It doesn't take that long. I did let the car warm up while I shoveled some snow off the driveway. The store where I went was packed! People are out shopping everywhere today so they don't have to go out tomorrow.
I never thought about this but I went to Trader Joe's today to get some bags of Sweet Potato chips ruffled which i love and some Hummus for the Green Bay game which I am watching now and the shelves looked empty and I thought heck they just opened this store last year - What the H is going on - As I asked the woman told me they were waiting on the truck because of the weather up north where the truck comes from and that is actually the first time I realized just how much impact the weather is really having besides what I hear from what all of you here living in it are talking about. The store looked just empty.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I never thought about this but I went to Trader Joe's today to get some bags of Sweet Potato chips ruffled which i love and some Hummus for the Green Bay game which I am watching now and the shelves looked empty and I thought heck they just opened this store last year - What the H is going on - As I asked the woman told me they were waiting on the truck because of the weather up north where the truck comes from and that is actually the first time I realized just how much impact the weather is really having besides what I hear from what all of you here living in it are talking about. The store looked just empty.
That's true. I have a friend in Tampa whose son is here visiting relatives. His flight has been cancelled and they're not expecting him to be able to leave until Thursday. So she's driving up here to pick him up tomorrow.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well it's been snowing on and off here all day and I hate driving in the snow. It will be a long commute in the morning AGAIN...smh ! And work always expects us to be there. And the boss lives like 5 minutes from the office and I live 1 hr from the office.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ��

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 17

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's true. I have a friend in Tampa whose son is here visiting relatives. His flight has been cancelled and they're not expecting him to be able to leave until Thursday. So she's driving up here to pick him up tomorrow.
I have a friend doing the same thing as I just spoke to him where he has to drive to Ohio to pick up his daughter.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well it's been snowing on and off here all day and I hate driving in the snow. It will be a long commute in the morning AGAIN...smh ! And work always expects us to be there. And the boss lives like 5 minutes from the office and I live 1 hr from the office.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ��
Good one Wendy...What ya been doing all day hiding or more like hybernating for the winter like bears do? So we won't see you until next spring?:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wendy I sweated today when I washed my car and it only got up to 75 degrees....Sorry!! :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good one Wendy...What ya been doing all day hiding or more like hybernating for the winter like bears do? So we won't see you until next spring?:rotfl:

If you really want to know I've been making cabbage rolls :rotfl: it's a whole day affair ! Oh and I did a blog post too so there :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

If you really want to know I've been making cabbage rolls :rotfl: it's a whole day affair ! Oh and I did a blog post too so there :laughing:
Funny girl...You better have saved me one of those rolls so there.:tongue:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You do not want to see seashell's unhappy dance...but it was a good game...🏈💚💛💚💛

Trying to decide exactly how many layers are req'd for -50 degrees to get to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!😳

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

You do not want to see seashell's unhappy dance...but it was a good game...

Trying to decide exactly how many layers are req'd for -50 degrees to get to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!
:crying: Awe seashell I was cheering for your team...sorry girl :crying:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You do not want to see seashell's unhappy dance...but it was a good game...

Trying to decide exactly how many layers are req'd for -50 degrees to get to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!
So sorry about the game seashell, I was rooting for Green Bay.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

You do not want to see seashell's unhappy dance...but it was a good game...🏈💚💛💚💛

Trying to decide exactly how many layers are req'd for -50 degrees to get to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!😳

Sorry seashell. It was a very good game. The Packers had good season considering everyone thought they were out of it a month ago.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Tomorrow morning I will give you a locker room getting ready to shower happy dance :)