The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning 20kers!! We have more snow on the way today, then the arctic blast. Hope everyone stays safe and warm. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Yes it is. She's only a freshman and she's playing JV which we're proud of.

Good for her! :) Hopefully the rest of her teammates will be inspired by her play.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Yikes! They say our windchill temps through Tuesday will be in the -40 range. We'll probably break the record low high temp record.

Ouch! Be safe!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Two more trips to my father-in-laws and we will be completely done. The house is sold and we close next Friday.

So ready for this to be over with.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Is it still morning somewhere ----> :coffee:time !

Attachments

• 398e18e49fac6671a8a620be7e4a6ff4.jpg
    398e18e49fac6671a8a620be7e4a6ff4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1500804161_6fb446e7d3_z.jpg
    1500804161_6fb446e7d3_z.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh hey... Who made the reservations for the van? Hmmm think we were all jumping into a van and heading to Jag's house for a little fun in the sun :)
Oh good idea, Rent the van and hit the road, Time is a wasting folks. Snow will be melted if you guys don't get on it....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Smh! Man u think you're right. Let's all go see jag this weekend! :D

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.
Now reading this is the exact reason why you should be road tripping to good ole Jan's house in Fla. for the weekend. I might have trouble getting rid of you all but that's ok, I will help you all look for jobs...:p:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.
That is totally insanity weather to me compared to what we have here. This morning it was a cold enough here believe it or not - I wore a pair of full length Levis for the first time is maybe 2-3 years. I always wear shorts to show off my sexy legs of course.....:laughing::cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Eeeek as we come to a screeching halt and turn that motor home around !! Did you say 38F :cant-watch: Where's the bikini weather gone ???
Wating for seashell to make a visit with the rest of you and with all you hot women and the guys shhhhh :beer::cool:it will come back!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Can you imagine how much fun we'd have! It would be like the relatives living in a motor home in your driveway that you couldn't get rid of! Umm that sounds like a Chevy Chase movie. :)
Yes it sure does but don't bring Randy Quaid with you from the movie...LOL but that's ok. That is what friends are for. You guys would have so much fun you would never want to leave anyway.Margarita.jpgROTFL.PNG

Rita - seashells friend is waiting for her.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh I wanna drive pleeeese:)
Woa and hey - wait a bleeping sec.... Elizabeth you are the one with a motor home you told me once.... Gas that sucker up. I will send you the coordiates for the GPS and pick everyone up and hit the road......

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Woa and hey - wait a bleeping sec.... Elizabeth you are the one with a motor home you told me once.... Gas that sucker up. I will send you the coordiates for the GPS and pick everyone up and hit the road......

And 90 gallons go in it! Hahahaha

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think we'd need a Greyhound bus!
Now Laura are you going to argue over how to get here considering I might have to remind you all of the temp where you guys are or...... get a van or motor home and absorb the number one most beautiful beach in the country at Siesta Key......? :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh