The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I YAM and drinking hot Chai tea with honey. 38 tonight in FLA. and i hate heat so my house is cold.

Eeeek as we come to a screeching halt and turn that motor home around !! Did you say 38F :cant-watch: Where's the bikini weather gone ???

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Then stop talking about it and all of ya meet up and head here. I got plenty of room for all of you if you rent a motor home, Can you imagine how much that would be for you guys.:yes::cool:
Can you imagine how much fun we'd have! It would be like the relatives living in a motor home in your driveway that you couldn't get rid of! Umm that sounds like a Chevy Chase movie. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Can you imagine how much fun we'd have! It would be like the relatives living in a motor home in your driveway that you couldn't get rid of! Umm that sounds like a Chevy Chase movie. :)

Bwahahahaha I love that Chevy Chase movie :rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Gosh I hope all of you are home safe and warm. :) xo

Hi Elizabeth, We just got home from my daughters basketball game. It's a cold windy night here. Snow is blowing and drifting on the roads. I'm in for the night. This weekend will break all kinds of weather records.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Then stop talking about it and all of ya meet up and head here. I got plenty of room for all of you if you rent a motor home, Can you imagine how much that would be for you guys.:yes::cool:

Oh I wanna drive pleeeese:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Elizabeth, We just got home from my daughters basketball game. It's a cold windy night here. Snow is blowing and drifting on the roads. I'm in for the night. This weekend will break all kinds of weather records.

How was the basketball game?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I think we'd need a Greyhound bus!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Said in a tinsy quiet voice ... 79 here on Sunday...
Road trip to Elizabeth's house needs to be on our agenda!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR