The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hi everyone! What a wacky day filled with wacky people. I had no idea just how many people out there don't know how to pump gas...made the trip to BJ's pretty entertaining! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting for New Years?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening! It turned out to be a great day here in Virginia Beach with temps in the hi 50's. Celebrating my wedding anniversary today with a wonderful woman.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone! What a wacky day filled with wacky people. I had no idea just how many people out there don't know how to pump gas...made the trip to BJ's pretty entertaining! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting for New Years?

Recently I've been staying home for New Year's Eve with family and friends and watching the ball drop in Times Square. 😊

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening! It turned out to be a great day here in Virginia Beach with temps in the hi 50's. Celebrating my wedding anniversary today with a wonderful woman.

Happy Anniversary!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Same here and some movies on my Blu Ray... A real dreary day here today and cloudy.

It was a beautiful day here, sunny and 45. Now we're getting ready for an arctic blast for the next 5-6 days. The high temp tomorrow is 20 and 4 degrees on Monday!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ok guys, I've never come in here to rant....but I have to say this. If I see another Michael Bolton Honda commercial I just might lose it. Really enough already. Ok, that's my mini rant. I feel better now. ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It was a beautiful day here, sunny and 45. Now we're getting ready for an arctic blast for the next 5-6 days. The high temp tomorrow is 20 and 4 degrees on Monday!
That weather report stinks....Bummer.:raised-eyebrow:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok guys, I've never come in here to rant....but I have to say this. If I see another Michael Bolton Honda commercial I just might lose it. Really enough already. Ok, that's my mini rant. I feel better now. ;)
Amen on that

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

OMG I can't stand him. I wind up pausing the TV so I can just skip over him. LOL

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Lol. That's like the only add on TV and I have to watch like 50 of those during football games.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Happy Anniversary Fit!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Rant away I agree with you :) :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Janey, that's really funny about the people not knowing how to pump gas. Thankfully, I haven't seen any in awhile. I don't even remember being shown how to pump gas. Self-serve came about when I was probably in 6th grade, and I always pumped gas for my parents.

I hope your day went well other than the gas station problems.

I plan to stay home and just relax on New Year's Eve. I'd rather avoid the big crowds and drunk people that night.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations to the 2 of you and good luck always!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

People don't know how to pump gas? That's crazy! We stay at home on New Year's Eve. It's too much of an amateur night!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hi there friends, happy Sunday!!! Brrr chilly day and week coming up, highs mid week -15!!!!😳❄️

My college team won their bowl game Friday, then their basketball game yesterday....Seashell had her happy dance goin on!!!!.....and the Pack is gonna kick some **** today!!!!!! 🏈

We stay home too and host a small party for New Years...definitely not worth being out!!!!🎉

Michael Bolton commercial is annoying but gosh do I love the Apple commercial!❤️ They really have a great marketing team!!! So does Sprint with those silly kids😊

Have a great day everyone!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro