The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Merry Christmas Morning 20k family.
I snuck downstairs, put the ham in oven for breakfast to go along with a very yummy quiche that will start on about an hour Thought I would just snuggle on the couch with a blankie, coffee, and my phone. Love that everyone here is still sleeping. You can just look around and say whew it's done 😄
Lol sent out Christmas greetings... Think anyone will notice the Christmas cards never went out? Hahahaha

Merry Christmas everyone. It's been a wonderful year gaining a new family here at iMore! Hey the phone is not too bad either Bwhahahaha

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I snuck downstairs, put the ham in oven for breakfast to go along with a very yummy quiche that will start on about an hour Thought I would just snuggle on the couch with a blankie, coffee, and my phone. Love that everyone here is still sleeping. You can just look around and say whew it's done 😄
Lol sent out Christmas greetings... Think anyone will notice the Christmas cards never went out? Hahahaha

Merry Christmas everyone. It's been a wonderful year gaining a new family here at iMore! Hey the phone is not too bad either Bwhahahaha

Lmao! So you never sent out the cards? Oh well, they can get them a bit late :D

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are in good spirits. I got my fitness run in early this morning; time for some fun with the family. Enjoy your day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Merry Christmas 20k family! I hope you are having a great day with your family.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Merry Christmas Elizabeth!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I snuck downstairs, put the ham in oven for breakfast to go along with a very yummy quiche that will start on about an hour Thought I would just snuggle on the couch with a blankie, coffee, and my phone. Love that everyone here is still sleeping. You can just look around and say whew it's done 

I hate you with all the food....My stomach is grumbling. That is what us single people do...LOL ,Ahhh you know I love ya anyway Elizabeth and wish you and the family the best. I had a Starbucks so far.

Can you put a piece of ham in an envelope for me and send me a slice? Please? TY!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

[NOTE]First and foremost from this old guy who started this thread way back in May from a great idea which has been successful at CB, I want to wish everyone who ever came in here and posted with good intentions no matter what forum you are from the very best. Having said that, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone including some of the people I have been fortunate to become very good friends with and you know who you are. Nuff said so Bless you all and your entire family today and stay safe, eat too much and come in when you can and have fun with us.

For those with no family and alone like me I wish the best to all of you as well and thank you to everyone that has made 20K what it has become.

Thank you for making this thread the best at iMore and it is all because of YOU!

God Bless you all!!
[/NOTE]

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Lmao! So you never sent out the cards? Oh well, they can get them a bit late :D

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Things were so busy I didn't get to send out cards either. But I have a fun one of my girls from vacation that I'm using for a unique Happy New Year card!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day...seashell is doing a slow happy dance (that's fun to do!) and feelin a little bit better. Must have been all the well wishes 👍😉

Merry Christmas friends!!!🎅🎄❤️

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bye the way I have not put up posting results for 20K in a long time so in case you want to know where you stand.... Read them and see where you stand.... Come on guys, We can all do better than this....
Capture.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Things were so busy I didn't get to send out cards either. But I have a fun one of my girls from vacation that I'm using for a unique Happy New Year card!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day...seashell is doing a slow happy dance (that's fun to do!) and feelin a little bit better. Must have been all the well wishes 👍😉

Merry Christmas friends!!!🎅🎄❤️
By the way seashell....You are looking very sharp tonight by the looks of this Avatar...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73