The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I think seashell said she was going to the grocery store today before the snowstorm.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sorry phone call and finish domestic single guy work called laundry... What can I say. Someone has to do it....:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My daughter turned me on to Skitch. You know my kids know about this stuff before I do most of the time.
Oh I know, How many kids do you have Keith? I stay on top of these things and was surprised I did not know about skitch. Just brought in some practice pics from the computer and played with it, Changing arrow colors like you said and learning how to place it, that kind of thing so I know how to use it when I get ready to do a guide maybe this weekend. Need to think of what to write about first, that might help...LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Wow i hope she doesn't get another snowstorm!

It's on the way. We had freezing rain last night. The streets were a sheet of ice, some are still in bad shape. Now we're going to get around 8 inches of snow starting tonight and all day tomorrow.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh I know, How many kids do you have Keith? I stay on top of these things and was surprised I did not know about skitch. Just brought in some practice pics from the computer and played with it, Changing arrow colors like you said and learning how to place it, that kind of thing so I know how to use it when I get ready to do a guide maybe this weekend. Need to think of what to write about first, that might help...LOL

I have 6 kids, only two still home.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I think I am going to eat something for dinner and see if there are any football games on, If not maybe a movie. Hope to talk to you later tonight maybe and then maybe there will be more in the 20K. TTYL my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's on the way. We had freezing rain last night. The streets were a sheet of ice, some are still in bad shape. Now we're going to get around 8 inches of snow starting tonight and all day tomorrow.
Well I hope you are ready for it buddy!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well I think I am going to eat something for dinner and see if there are any football games on, If not maybe a movie. Hope to talk to you later tonight maybe and then maybe there will be more in the 20K. TTYL my friend.

Ttyl :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I feel for everyone, I hate to hear things like that that makes life miserable for everyone with this terrible weather.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I feel for everyone, I hate to hear things like that that makes life miserable for everyone with this terrible weather.

When you live in the Midwest you expect it. There was a report on the local news tonight about all the stores in the city being out of salt. The freezing rain and sleet has started. :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Jag ! Christmas party was a success even though we only had half the family. It was held in the party room of the condo my daughter is a manager at. We had about 50 people. No I didn't have any cookies lol not even one 😥 It's all ice here so poor driving conditions and I heard the city is even worse and lots of power outages from downed lines.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

When you live in the Midwest you expect it. There was a report on the local news tonight about all the stores in the city being out of salt. The freezing rain and sleet has started. :(

Same here pr1nce all ice covered from the freezing rain. Be careful

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I love to find new tools to help my job easier you know?

Hmmmmm....You guys were too busy chatting to notice that Jag you hit the 15,000 milestone......YAY !!!! :dancing:

Congrats Jag on making the 15,000 post Milestone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro