The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have a question for my Canadian friends. We are looking to go camping again this summer and want to go to Montreal. We usually rent and RV but this year we want to try renting a cabin in a RV campground. I'm having trouble with locations since I don't know the area. A lot of places I've googled turned out to either not have cabins or they are one room shacks. Not a good thing for a restful vacation!

Any suggestions would be really appreciated! :)

Hmmm well first of all Montreal is a major city, the largest in Quebec, so I doubt there would be many campgrounds in the city. Now outside the city is a different story, but unfortunetely I don't know a thing about Quebec as I've only been to Montreal once and loved the city. So I can't help you....sorry Janey. Also it's good to know that Quebec is predominently French speaking province.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm well first of all Montreal is a major city, the largest in Quebec, so I doubt there would be many campgrounds in the city. Now outside the city is a different story, but unfortunetely I don't know a thing about Quebec as I've only been to Montreal once and loved the city. So I can't help you....sorry Janey. Also it's good to know that Quebec is predominently French speaking province.

Thanks Wendy. I'm realizing both things that you said. There is a KOA campground in Montreal but no cabins on their grounds. I don't speak French so I'm thinking that we might have to re-think our destination.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Wendy. I'm realizing both things that you said. There is a KOA campground in Montreal but no cabins on their grounds. I don't speak French so I'm thinking that we might have to re-think our destination.

Well most people do speak English also so don't let that deter you. Now Northern Ontario is a whole different ballgame....you will find exactly what you are looking for....as we call it Cottage Country with so many campgrounds and ones to suit everyones desires !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyone :0) before the holidays is always an insane time at my work so I have zero time to do anything other than work during the day. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and I got my G4 Wohoo! I'll post a picture later. I never thought I'd be so excited about owning a computer this old lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening all. Just got home from work, wanted to say good evening and hope everybody is doing well this evening and had a great day.Heading to the forums for a bit and will be back later. Message me if you need me for anything or to just say hello.

Wendy I hope your commute back and forth today was shorter.

Thanks Jag :biggrin: Yesterday was perfect....now today is a completely different story I slid across the superstore parking lot with my shopping cart :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This thread already exists.
Maybe you can throw out the thread URL for him and he can delete his thread he started or ask a Mod to do it because of a dupe. You can also just report it as a friendly gesture Keith and let a Mod deal with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR