The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Glad to have you back Jag! :)

I hope the business trip went well.
TY Laura for the welcome home as everyone else and yes my training for work went well and so much has changed in the way I do things or the entire corporation I represent out of the several brands of motorcycles we sell....it was needed to keep up on what and how I do my job. TY for asking. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm glad you don't still hate me!
And you know my happy dances are meant to be shared...especially this Victory over the Cowboys one!!! 

bamf may get a special one once he brings back coffee and I like to personalize them occasionally because it's fun!

Happy Wednesday Jag...missed ya!
Thank you. I totally understand the special dances for bamf, I would not nor would ever be mad at you. You are wayyyy to much fun. Friendship is friendship no matter how you place it.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening guys! How's everybody doing?:)
Good evening Pr1nce, Hope you are well and I really feel bad for you and all of the rest with the cold and terrible weather you all are having and I mean that. I feel bad that it is very cold in the morning but then gets nice in the afternoon and I wear shorts to work every day even when cold and I ride my Motorcycle to work. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I need to hit the forums and play catch up there too. I will be back in here later so let me go see what is going on. Talk to everyone soon. Stay safe all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR