The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Goooood Morning 20K, as you go thru your day remember the small stuff doesn't matter ....and it's all small stuff...ENJOY HUMP DAY.....SMILE

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's 16 here this morning. The weather this weekend could be interesting. Rain, snow, sleet.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone Happy Wednesday ☕ I guess weather-wise today is the calm before the 'next' storm which like pr1nce will be a rain/sleet/snow mix ! Big family party this weekend so we are praying for decent weather so we don't have people canceling 😕

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone Happy Wednesday ☕ I guess weather-wise today is the calm before the 'next' storm which like pr1nce will be a rain/sleet/snow mix ! Big family party this weekend so we are praying for decent weather so we don't have people canceling 😕

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Good morning Wendy! :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Good morning everyone only a week to go!

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I hate you just for this one comment only because of the way my boys gave the dame game away. I am glad your packers won a game at Dallas since 1989...YEH!! NOT!! Anyway after I post this. I love ya again...LOL :)

You can at least gie me a bamf a special victory dance to show us you still care about us as we do you even though the damn Cowboys flat out gave it away and I am getting tired of Romo throwing interceptions at the end of the game to give away a sure win. I would have said this earlier but have been out of town on business.

I'm glad you don't still hate me!😜
And you know my happy dances are meant to be shared...especially this Victory over the Cowboys one!!! 😉

bamf may get a special one once he brings back coffee😉 and I like to personalize them occasionally because it's fun!

Happy Wednesday Jag...missed ya!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR