The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey pr1nce ! Yes I can officially say we are snowed in because no way I'm going anywhere in this snow :cant-watch: You stay warm also !

Thanks Wendy. We didn't get as much snow as they did in central Illinois, temp even got up to 25 today.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well all off to Orlando for the weekend and until Tuesday for training and certification for work and my job. I will miss iMore but a few of you can keep me up to date on what is going on. You know that ones I am talking about...:) LOL
Anyway hold down the fort and don't be afraid to message or email me to just keep me up to date please. You all take care and have fun and once again to my friend Pr1nce......Congrats buddy on Ambassador of the month. Stay in touch. :)

Thanks Jag! Enjoy your time in Orlando.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well all off to Orlando for the weekend and until Tuesday for training and certification for work and my job. I will miss iMore but a few of you can keep me up to date on what is going on. You know that ones I am talking about...:) LOL
Anyway hold down the fort and don't be afraid to message or email me to just keep me up to date please. You all take care and have fun and once again to my friend Pr1nce......Congrats buddy on Ambassador of the month. Stay in touch. :)

Enjoy and drive safely Jag :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm very happy he's coming home. My wife and I are celebrating our 23rd anniversary today. :)

Oh how wonderful ! And Congrats on your 23rd anniversary :biggrin:

b988lf.gif

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I just go to Android Central to check if I got any messages and I find that people are rude when I give them advice even when the advice works. Then they say that I didn't answer the question when the question itself was confusing. What a day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro