The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning! Snow for today and tonight here too. Got plenty of wine and beer so we should be fine...:beer:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I just heard from my son at college. He's snowed in and won't be able to make it home today. Hopefully the snow tapers off tonight.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I just heard from my son at college. He's snowed in and won't be able to make it home today. Hopefully the snow tapers off tonight.

:( I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's able to come home for his holiday break soon.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I ask....whats in an avatar and how do you pick the one you have (sorry if its already been asked):biggrin:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Dude, you do realize that there are only 11 days left before Christmas, right? Having said that, activity is slow in the forums and I suspect many of our members are out Christmas shopping. Be patient. People will respond when they feel like it or have the time to do so. :)....Take care.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Dude, you do realize that there are only 11 days left before Christmas, right? Having said that, activity is slow in the forums and I suspect many if our members are out Christmas shopping. Be patient. People will respond when they feel like it or have the time to do so. :)....Take care.

I know that. I'm just posting, to post something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen