The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's so cold here. It's going down to 7 tonight. Brrrr :)
Out of respect I am not going to put a like on this because i feel for you Keith really. Especially when i have to put up with 78 here. Just be careful, Stay warm and safe and have a great weekend. Guess you will be parked at home most of the weekend?

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ourt of respect I am not going to put a like on this because i feel for you Keith really. Especially when i have to put up with 78 here. Just be careful, Stay warm and safe and have a great weekend. Guess you will be parked at home most of the weekend?

I wish I could stay home all weekend. My daughter has a basketball game tomorrow afternoon.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wow, everyone here seem to know each other. Hope I'm not being obtrusive or anything.

PS. I just found out that there's an iMore Forums app available. Downloaded both iMore & Crackberry Forums app.
Nah not at all, That is impossible to be intrusive in a forum that know each other or not, We have been together since somebody with a crazy idea to copy and author this thread after one like it highly successful at CB so anyway now you need to just catch up and just try and be yourself, have fun, Don't be too serious.....Watch out for certain people huh seashell?

Oh and we love coffee and food so feel free to bring it via virtual pics and you will fit right in with everyone here trust me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I wish I could stay home all weekend. My daughter has a basketball game tomorrow afternoon.
Well you have to go to that so understandable. After that play it as it goes. Still plenty of sports tomorrow. I am loving our weather this time of year where it is usually much colder.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Friday night :dancing: it's 28 F here up in Canada ! Froze my @ss off at the outdoor Outlet Mall Christmas shopping ! Only in Canada do they have this huge outdoor fireplace surrounded by Muskoka chairs for people to warm up :rotfl: then I went to Walmart....at least that's indoors lol !

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Friday night :dancing: it's 28 F here up in Canada ! Froze my @ss off at the outdoor Outlet Mall Christmas shopping ! Only in Canada do they have this huge outdoor fireplace surrounded by Muskoka chairs for people to warm up :rotfl: then I went to Walmart....at least that's indoors lol !
I like that....looks so cool and almost like an outlet mall we have here as well with all the designer stores.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

We need those outdoor fireplaces in the strip malls here.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

That's a great idea. We could use those here in northern Illinois. What's amazing, is it's warmer there in Canada than it is here. :(

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Nah not at all, That is impossible to be intrusive in a forum that know each other or not, We have been together since somebody with a crazy idea to copy and author this thread after one like it highly successful at CB so anyway now you need to just catch up and just try and be yourself, have fun, Don't be too serious.....Watch out for certain people huh seashell?

Oh and we love coffee and food so feel free to bring it via virtual pics and you will fit right in with everyone here trust me.

Don't be too serious and watch out for seashell, got it. Haha. What's up with seashell?

And I hope everyone here like donuts -

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1386398609.016734.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hi everyone! The temperature here in Virginia is in the low 70's. It doesn't seem like winter at all. This weekend temperature forecast is 60's.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Hello iMore team 20k. A quick hello from vacation.

Leaving to drive home at 2am to try and beat the snow. Wish me luck :)

Fit where in VA are you?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I like that....looks so cool and almost like an outlet mall we have here as well with all the designer stores.

Actually this outlet mall was built by the same people so it looks identical to a lot of the outlet malls in the US that I've been to !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Aww, I don't bite! Nibble maybe😉 and happy dance in various, um how shall we say it, entertaining ways!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day. It's 7 degrees here this morning. Stay warm. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

o.o you all seem to know each other here :p but on a different note I posted here eairler and so I wanted to say hi again ... even though it will be hard jumping back and fourth between wpc and imore :p and another thing its hard to find the post challenge on android central and crackberry .. its like finding waldo :confused:

Well you can only do what you can. I try to post here CB and at AC and it is tough lol. You can find the CrackBerry challenge under the CrackBerry rehab thread :)

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh