The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I also had some people in my house on the weekend. We switched ISP and now we're getting internet and tv through Fibre. I went from 10MBps down and 2MBps up to 17MBps down and 10MBps up! I am overjoyed it is insane. The funny thing is that the router is wireless and the TV is hooked up to the PVR wirelessly. The PVR is hooked into the router by ethernet. So if the computer and devices are connected to the router our ISP provides we get 2 down and 3 up. However my AirPort Extreme is connected to the router via ethernet so if the computers and devices are on the AP Extreme we get the speeds I posted up top.

Ohhhh Ricky you've got the AirPort Extreme!! I have a new one..Black Friday deal :) :) still boxed at home going to try to set it up tonight. Any suggestions? Hard wire one then 3 more PC's in same room to connect. Looks like fairly easy but decided to wait till tonight.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh Wow nice Janey !! Congrats :dancing: We are practically twins !! We just got a new bedroom TV on a Black Friday special and we love it :love-struck: an no Ricky I'm not posting a pic of my bedroom :rotfl:

Bwhahahahaha aww come on Wendy bwhahaha

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

You are both very welcome here.....the more the merrier :dancing: there was a time when none of us knew each other either....so WELCOME !

Thank you. Glad to be here and be a part of this awesome community.

Good Morning zdn1042, oh it is soo much easier to post with the iMore app! Great to see you here!

Good morning to you too. Yep, I wish I had found out about this app sooner. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

o.o you all seem to know each other here :p but on a different note I posted here eairler and so I wanted to say hi again ... even though it will be hard jumping back and fourth between wpc and imore :p and another thing its hard to find the post challenge on android central and crackberry .. its like finding waldo :confused:

Hi sahib.. Welcome to our little 20k family. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Wow, everyone here seem to know each other. Hope I'm not being obtrusive or anything.

PS. I just found out that there's an iMore Forums app available. Downloaded both iMore & Crackberry Forums app.

Hi there. You're welcome here. Look forward to seeing around here. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

All I can say today is Brrrrrr....with a capital brrrrr!!!! -12 with windchill 😳❄️ Going to have a few drinks this weekend and not leave the house unless absolutely necessary....tomorrow is neighborhood party so that is necessary but otherwise, I want to just be under my blanket by the fire!!!

Happy Friday friends!!! Miss you guys!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

All I can say today is Brrrrrr....with a capital brrrrr!!!! -12 with windchill 😳❄️ Going to have a few drinks this weekend and not leave the house unless absolutely necessary....tomorrow is neighborhood party so that is necessary but otherwise, I want to just be under my blanket by the fire!!!

It's so cold here. It's going down to 7 tonight. Brrrr :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone! The temperature here in Virginia is in the low 70's. It doesn't seem like winter at all. This weekend temperature forecast is 60's.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wow, everyone here seem to know each other. Hope I'm not being obtrusive or anything.

PS. I just found out that there's an iMore Forums app available. Downloaded both iMore & Crackberry Forums app.
Now you are truly hooked up to us.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Wow that is cold! Those temps can put a hurting on you. Stay warm! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox