The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey Everyone ! Got up to 57 F here today but that's going to drastically change tonight....it's already down to 37 F :no:

This weather is absolutely crazy lol. It was like 60 this afternoon and is still 58 now. December has started off a warm one:-(

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening team 20k. Seems like forever since I talked to you guys. I hope everyone is well.

Good to hear from you Rellskie. Yes I am doing fine. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey Everyone ! Got up to 57 F here today but that's going to drastically change tonight....it's already down to 37 F :no:

Welcome to my world Wendy. It was in the 50's here yesterday and today was in the upper 20's. This weekend it will be in the upper teens. :(

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Wow, everyone here seem to know each other. Hope I'm not being obtrusive or anything.

PS. I just found out that there's an iMore Forums app available. Downloaded both iMore & Crackberry Forums app.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Wow, everyone here seem to know each other. Hope I'm not being obtrusive or anything.

PS. I just found out that there's an iMore Forums app available. Downloaded both iMore & Crackberry Forums app.

Hello and welcome! We have a great group of posters here:)

sahib lopez

May 12, 2013
Visit site

o.o you all seem to know each other here :p but on a different note I posted here eairler and so I wanted to say hi again ... even though it will be hard jumping back and fourth between wpc and imore :p and another thing its hard to find the post challenge on android central and crackberry .. its like finding waldo :confused:

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Hello and welcome! We have a great group of posters here:)

Thank you. Yes, I see that you do have a great group here.

And, this is my first post using the iMore Forums app! So much easier to do it here than when I was just using Safari.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

o.o you all seem to know each other here :p but on a different note I posted here eairler and so I wanted to say hi again ... even though it will be hard jumping back and fourth between wpc and imore :p and another thing its hard to find the post challenge on android central and crackberry .. its like finding waldo :confused:

Hello. I'm also sort of new here. I've been a member of iMore for more than a year but I wasn't really that active at the forums, though I often post comments on the iMore site.

For the CrackBerry 100k post challenge, try this - from the forum main page, go to 'CrackBerry Community' then 'Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge'. Just scroll down a bit and you should see it there. That's where I found it. Sorry, can't help you with the one for Android Central. I don't have their app on my device.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It is cold and snowing here now.

Yesterday was warm (unseasonably warm).

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Rainy day here with temps falling thru the day. A perfect coffee day...just like any other day. LOL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Sorry about such colds weather in your area Wendy. I would not like it at all. :(

Oh that was an unseasonably warm 57F Jag.....now today it's only 32 :straight-face:

This weather is absolutely crazy lol. It was like 60 this afternoon and is still 58 now. December has started off a warm one:-(

Hey Rells......now they are talking snow on Monday.....yuck !

Welcome to my world Wendy. It was in the 50's here yesterday and today was in the upper 20's. This weekend it will be in the upper teens. :(

Hey pr1nce.....seems like we are all experiencing the same crazy weather....warm one day and freezing the next !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

You are both very welcome here.....the more the merrier :dancing: there was a time when none of us knew each other either....so WELCOME !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! Rainy day here with temps falling thru the day. A perfect coffee day...just like any other day. LOL

I'm with you here Janey.....bringing on the coffee for everyone :coffee:

Attachments

• starbucks.jpg
    starbucks.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 632321686_5b97b15156_z.jpg
    632321686_5b97b15156_z.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 12

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

don't know how to say this ...hmmmm I know well since im more of a wp8 native but I was wondering if imore and android central had a post challenge so I went look for it and now I found it I am going to say .HIIIIIIIIIIIIII :) now onto android central to find it :p

Hey sahib!!! Welcome to our little corner of iMore :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thank you. Yes, I see that you do have a great group here.

And, this is my first post using the iMore Forums app! So much easier to do it here than when I was just using Safari.

Good Morning zdn1042, oh it is soo much easier to post with the iMore app! Great to see you here!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice