The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

After a day and a half I finally got my template done and my login screen perfect Voila

IMG_1053.JPG

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Tv tonight at Janey's house :) :)
Ohhh new Modern Family episode...
I call the couch :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

see how much better that is now :biggrin: I call the couch too is it leather?

Sorry, the couch is suede. Less chance of a crazy cat scratching it when they go psycho in the middle of the night. Who's bringing snacks and the liquid refreshments?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I would bring food but I'm not sure you guys would like the refreshments I would bring lol. So I'll bring my own rice thins and water although I will definitely share if anyone wants any.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I also had some people in my house on the weekend. We switched ISP and now we're getting internet and tv through Fibre. I went from 10MBps down and 2MBps up to 17MBps down and 10MBps up! I am overjoyed it is insane. The funny thing is that the router is wireless and the TV is hooked up to the PVR wirelessly. The PVR is hooked into the router by ethernet. So if the computer and devices are connected to the router our ISP provides we get 2 down and 3 up. However my AirPort Extreme is connected to the router via ethernet so if the computers and devices are on the AP Extreme we get the speeds I posted up top.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I also had some people in my house on the weekend. We switched ISP and now we're getting internet and tv through Fibre. I went from 10MBps down and 2MBps up to 17MBps down and 10MBps up! I am overjoyed it is insane. The funny thing is that the router is wireless and the TV is hooked up to the PVR wirelessly. The PVR is hooked into the router by ethernet. So if the computer and devices are connected to the router our ISP provides we get 2 down and 3 up. However my AirPort Extreme is connected to the router via ethernet so if the computers and devices are on the AP Extreme we get the speeds I posted up top.

Saturday DirecTV is coming to change out our dish and receivers which they say could take 4 hours. We will then be hooked up to our network but I don't know what kind of speed we will have. This is all very new to us.

sahib lopez

May 12, 2013
Visit site

don't know how to say this ...hmmmm I know well since im more of a wp8 native but I was wondering if imore and android central had a post challenge so I went look for it and now I found it I am going to say .HIIIIIIIIIIIIII :) now onto android central to find it :p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

don't know how to say this ...hmmmm I know well since im more of a wp8 native but I was wondering if imore and android central had a post challenge so I went look for it and now I found it I am going to say .HIIIIIIIIIIIIII :) now onto android central to find it :p

don't be a stranger join the insanity lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Saturday DirecTV is coming to change out our dish and receivers which they say could take 4 hours. We will then be hooked up to our network but I don't know what kind of speed we will have. This is all very new to us.

Well once it's all hooked up and going just head to Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test on your computer and you can test the speed of your connection.

This is my speed at work
ST.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I want to thank all of you for the well wishes as a sinus infection is no fun but I am getting better. I sure appreciate it when all of you show your concern for each other and it feels pretty cool to kind of have a family online even when you have no personal family and single. It just kind of makes you feel good to hear it from your online friends in this forum. We have become so close and care for each other. I just suppose ai am not use to that and it feels good so thank you all again.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Jag :big-hug: Yes we are the iMore family aren't we !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Helloooooo !! Welcome and glad you came to check out our #Team 20K Post Challenge ! :dancing:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice