The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So I'm reading through the comics on my iPad and I read some of the old Amazing Spiderman comics. I always notice errors, my friends used to all get me to proof read their stuff. So I notice that the comic refers to spidey as Peter Palmer more than once lol. Gotta love it

IMG_0007.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I finally saw Man of Steel yesterday and I loved it!!! I think it is the best Superman movie I have ever watched. Yes I watched all of them, even the classics :D

Yeah? I haven't seen it yet. The preview sure looked cool though.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
Same here. I'll have to check it out.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So I'm reading through the comics on my iPad and I read some of the old Amazing Spiderman comics. I always notice errors, my friends used to all get me to proof read their stuff. So I notice that the comic refers to spidey as Peter Palmer more than once lol. Gotta love it

View attachment 43158

Smh! Peter Palmer! Lmao!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning team20!!!

So the talk lately seems to be about movies and the weather!!! Super cold here, with strong winds thru the weekend...brrr!!!
Catching Fire was awesome!!!!

I am heading some place warm for Thanksgiving this year, kinda weird but will be a great relaxing few days!!! So yes boys seashell will be happy dancing in bikini by the pool!😉

I hope you all have a wonderful, full of family good food lots of memories Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for all of you and the smiles you bring every time I stop by here!!! 😘

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning team20!!!

So the talk lately seems to be about movies and the weather!!! Super cold here, with strong winds thru the weekend...brrr!!!

I am heading some place warm for Thanksgiving this year, kinda weird but will be a great relaxing few days!!! So yes boys seashell will be happy dancing in bikini by the pool!😉

I hope you all have a wonderful, full of family good food lots of memories Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for all of you and the smiles you bring every time I stop by here!!! 😘

Hey Seashell! Glad to hear you are going to have a warm Thanksgiving :) I won't be going anywhere warm until December when I go on vacation. I can't wait!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning team20!!!

I am heading some place warm for Thanksgiving this year, kinda weird but will be a great relaxing few days!!! So yes boys seashell will be happy dancing in bikini by the pool!��

I hope you all have a wonderful, full of family good food lots of memories Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for all of you and the smiles you bring every time I stop by here!!! ��

That's awesome!

Hopefully my cousin will have some logs burning in the fireplace on Thanksgiving if it's still cold, since I'll be going to my cousin's house for Thanksgiving here in town.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hey Seashell! Glad to hear you are going to have a warm Thanksgiving :) I won't be going anywhere warm until December when I go on vacation. I can't wait!

Excellent! That's a great time to go someplace warm on vacation.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm waiting for Netflix, since it got horrible reviews. I do want to see it though.

It's definitely worth seeing. I have very differnt taste in movies than most people which is why I NEVER follow the critics or reviews. The movie is good because it conveys the excitement of the whole fact of how Apple was born and when you realize that Jobs and Woz started in a garage it's just insane to think of the experiences they had. At the beginning it tries to be very artsy and that was a stupid thing to do but thankfully they didn't continue throughout the whole film. People who like Apple but may not know the entire story, this is great for them because you are introduced to people who you may have no idea the part they played. Ashton in my opinion looks like Steve so much it's uncanny. The problem however is that he is so well known and so it's hard to watch it as Steve Jobs. You end up knowing right away that it is Ashton playing Steve Jobs. When an actor plays a role that is science fiction or action that is a character that doesn't exist and it's a lot easier to disappear into the role. However when it's someone who lived it makes things very different. So I think the mistake was using an actor that everyone knows and is familiar with. The actor who plays Jony Ive is unreal when he talks I had to smile because of how spot on I thought it was. In the end I enjoyed it because it was telling a stroy I was interested in and it was on a topic I enjoy. I can't wait to see the other one that is based on the autobiography.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning team20!!!

That's sounds awesome seashell. I'm thankful for your happy dances!!! Gotta tell it like it is! ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm ready to sleep already lol. Didn't really get a good rest last night :-(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods