The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks buddy. Yeah I'm drinking my tea and drinking this stuff called emergency. It has loads of vitamin c in it.

On another note, have you seen Thor yet?

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Yeah def load up on the Vitamin C and get fresh air when you can. I'm not sure if I'm going to see the Thor movie now. I watch the Agents of Shield show and I know that the new thing in the movie is that Thor is not a god but just from an alien race that is more advanced, stronger, and regenerates faster than humans. As a HUGE mythology lover this ruins the whole character and story for me so I'm not sure I want to go and see it. It's like taking your favorite movie and then finding out the best part of the story is not true. I enjoy the fact that Thor is a god, he is omnipotent it plays into the Norse mythology. Now knowing this they already planted the seed of doubt in the first Avengers movie when he was trapped in the cage meant for Hulk.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thanks Ricky I'm pretty excited :dancing: I still haven't gotten to use it because of the new screen protector I had to wait till morning and then it was still all bubbly so I had to take it back after work today and get a new one put on so now I wait again till tomorrow ! Hey there were people camping out at Future Shop for the new XBOX One gaming console that comes out tomorrow lol !

lol yeah a friend of mine pre-ordered both the PS 4 and the XBox One so that when they run out in the stores and the price online goes crazy he can profit.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20 (sorry bamf, not on board with iMorians) happy Friday everyone...keep smiling!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah def load up on the Vitamin C and get fresh air when you can. I'm not sure if I'm going to see the Thor movie now. I watch the Agents of Shield show and I know that the new thing in the movie is that Thor is not a god but just from an alien race that is more advanced, stronger, and regenerates faster than humans. As a HUGE mythology lover this ruins the whole character and story for me so I'm not sure I want to go and see it. It's like taking your favorite movie and then finding out the best part of the story is not true. I enjoy the fact that Thor is a god, he is omnipotent it plays into the Norse mythology. Now knowing this they already planted the seed of doubt in the first Avengers movie when he was trapped in the cage meant for Hulk.

Yeah marvel can't stick to the script at all Smh. I noticed this too with him not being a god but them still having the tag line " God of thunder" in the first Thor movie Lol. Regardless, it's still a good watch though. I can understand if you don't want to see as well.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Man so disappointed in my iMore Family!!!

It's SQUATZILLA day :)

My legs are shaking!!!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone! Enjoy your Friday! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hope everyone has a relaxing and fun weekend. :)

I'm sure many of you will be busy with your new PS4 or Xbox One.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I hope you have fun weekend as well Laura :)

As far as the ps4 or Xbox One, I barely play my ps3 and Xbox 360 lol. Plus I think all are sold out around here:(

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Laura. Wishing you a safe and happy weekend as well.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone again and sorry about not being sround much. Precious little time to catch up when i get home from work in the forums and a few special projects we are working on does not leave much time like it use to. i love to spend more time here at 20K but have to pick what I have time for and try and manage the best I can. Sorry everyone. Forgive me. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone again and sorry about not being sround much. Precious little time to catch up when i get home from work in the forums and a few special projects we are working on does not leave much time like it use to. i love to spend more time here at 20K but have to pick what I have time for and try and manage the best I can. Sorry everyone. Forgive me. :)

I know what you're talking about Jag. I've been really busy at work myself. I try to jump on during the day, sometimes it's difficult. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen