The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

WOW this week is just insane for me at work. I finally got a chance to visit my favorite thread and say wha'z up to my peeps :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

He's catching up on all the latest technology. He spent the last two years in Afghanistan, and he's a little behind the times.:p

Thank you to your son for his service. I am honestly in awe of all people who make the ultimate sacrifice to protect us and our freedoms. :yes::beer:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyone the unbelievable happened today !!!! My hubby bought me an iPad mini for Christmas but I can have it now :dancing: I never thought I would see this day ! I'm just OVER THE MOON in love with it :heart:

that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! enjoy it ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I was watching Agents of Shield last night and now I'm not sure I want to see Thor The Dark World. Growing up I loved mythology. I read books on Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Norse Mythology and it's a topic that I love and enjoy. So in the new Thor movie Thor goes from being a god to an alien with super strength, fast regeneration, etc. This spoils the whole story of Thor for me because what I loved about Thor is the invincibility of him being a god or the question of it (Avengers). Now the whole idea that he is vulnerable and there are other powers out there that can kill him just ruins the whole thing for me blah. So now I really want to see it but I don't want to see it lol ughhhh this sucks. Thanks alot Hollywood!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Just got a little cold I guess. This weather changing back and forth messes me up sometimes. It was like 70 degrees two days ago and now it's in the 40's.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

I know that feeling man, like I tell everyone hit the Vitamin C hard and for me Nyquil is a lifesaver. Just rest up otherwise and get back on your feet.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I know that feeling man, like I tell everyone hit the Vitamin C hard and for me Nyquil is a lifesaver. Just rest up otherwise and get back on your feet.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I'm drinking my tea and drinking this stuff called emergency. It has loads of vitamin c in it.

On another note, have you seen Thor yet?

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! enjoy it ;)

Thanks Ricky I'm pretty excited :dancing: I still haven't gotten to use it because of the new screen protector I had to wait till morning and then it was still all bubbly so I had to take it back after work today and get a new one put on so now I wait again till tomorrow ! Hey there were people camping out at Future Shop for the new XBOX One gaming console that comes out tomorrow lol !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal