The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey everyone the unbelievable happened today !!!! My hubby bought me an iPad mini for Christmas but I can have it now :dancing: I never thought I would see this day ! I'm just OVER THE MOON in love with it :heart:

Nice!!! Congratulations on your early Christmas present wendybeee. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

He's catching up on all the latest technology. He spent the last two years in Afghanistan, and he's a little behind the times.:p
Oh OK I remember when you posted he walked through the door on his return home, Good for all of you and good for him on doing this with iPhone. The speed of the phone will blow him away as it did me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone the unbelievable happened today !!!! My hubby bought me an iPad mini for Christmas but I can have it now :dancing: I never thought I would see this day ! I'm just OVER THE MOON in love with it :heart:
That is incredible and now you know how i feel about mine when you asked me Wendy. Good job on the hubby, I am shocked I am just now find out out, I thought you would have told me by now!! So happy for you and I suppose that earns the Hubby extra points early for Christmas. Did you get a case yet and what kind if you did?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Late getting started on the forums tonight so good evening to all and hope you all have a great Wed. Night. Waiting for Nashville to come on at 10:00 EST.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Late getting started on the forums tonight so good evening to all and hope you all have a great Wed. Night. Waiting for Nashville to come on at 10:00 EST.

Hey Jag,
I'm at my daughters first JV basketball game tonight. It's halftime. Gotta go! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

That is incredible and now you know how i feel about mine when you asked me Wendy. Good job on the hubby, I am shocked I am just now find out out, I thought you would have told me by now!! So happy for you and I suppose that earns the Hubby extra points early for Christmas. Did you get a case yet and what kind if you did?

Lol I just got it tonight 😁 no case yet. I will go to the Kate Spade Outlet in Friday after work to get a case for it !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome! :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Been a while since I posted in here with my iMore family :) Hope you all are doing good.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711