The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I saw the most odd looking thing this morning. I take the GO train to work in the mornings, for those in the US it's a train that travels along a larger stretch than local busses, subway, etc. So there's a baby blue bentley pulled up in the parking lot and the driver kisses the passenger and she gets out and goes to the platform to wait for the train. The whole thing just looked odd because if you have enough money to buy a Bentley but your wife takes public transit? lol I was so tempted to take a picture.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Anyone seen the Yahoo Mail look? it's very iOS 7, transparent window shows the blurred background behind it's pretty snazzy.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I saw the most odd looking thing this morning. I take the GO train to work in the mornings, for those in the US it's a train that travels along a larger stretch than local busses, subway, etc. So there's a baby blue bentley pulled up in the parking lot and the driver kisses the passenger and she gets out and goes to the platform to wait for the train. The whole thing just looked odd because if you have enough money to buy a Bentley but your wife takes public transit? lol I was so tempted to take a picture.

Maybe it wasn't his wife. I'm just sayin' :)

cate

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

I just bought Wet N Wild lipstick... named Fuschinista... in the Fergie collection...

I feel so gross that I love it so hard.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Anyone wanna follow me on Twitter @ricky_williams1 is me :d

Yesterday I saw a dude on my train with an iPhone 3G! wow I was in shock because I haven't seen one in the wild in years.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Anyone wanna follow me on Twitter @ricky_williams1 is me :d

Yesterday I saw a dude on my train with an iPhone 3G! wow I was in shock because I haven't seen one in the wild in years.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

My son just upgraded from a 3GS to the 5S. Stubborn is the word for him.:p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My son just upgraded from a 3GS to the 5S. Stubborn is the word for him.:p

lol I guess it's becasue I've used the newer model but I'm trying to imagine how I could ever use those older models now. I still have a 3G at home I use for my Jukebox and even using it to just play music it feels sooooooooo sloooooooow.

How's your son loving the 5s? It must seem like hyper speed fast to him.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

.....wife.....:)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

lol I guess it's becasue I've used the newer model but I'm trying to imagine how I could ever use those older models now. I still have a 3G at home I use for my Jukebox and even using it to just play music it feels sooooooooo sloooooooow.

How's your son loving the 5s? It must seem like hyper speed fast to him.

He's catching up on all the latest technology. He spent the last two years in Afghanistan, and he's a little behind the times.:p

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Anyone seen the Yahoo Mail look? it's very iOS 7, transparent window shows the blurred background behind it's pretty snazzy.

I haven't seen it yet. I'll have to check it out.

I only use Yahoo for one local organization that uses Yahoo Groups. I rarely bother to check it.

If I leave the group (or if the group switches to something else) then I'll ditch Yahoo completely.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Bamf, you've been slacking on coffee duty (lol) I found this, how come I never got one?!!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1384993422.696220.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone the unbelievable happened today !!!! My hubby bought me an iPad mini for Christmas but I can have it now :dancing: I never thought I would see this day ! I'm just OVER THE MOON in love with it :heart:

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I had a good day today. So much to be thankful for...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711