The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

That is wonderful Elizabeth but we should be bringing you cake now that that you have that shiny badge under your name and it looks great. Welcome to the clan or the Club. Whatever you want to call it and the team just got better by having you in it.I am so excited to have you as a member of the the Ambassadors group.:)

Thank you Jag! I will try to do as little damage as possible!! Bwhahaha :) :) like the wallpaper I sent to you early today :) wasn't sure if I should post that. I thought it was hysterical and fitting for a Friday. I just put my spin on it :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you Jag! I will try to do as little damage as possible!! Bwhahaha :) :) like the wallpaper I sent to you early today :) wasn't sure if I should post that. I thought it was hysterical and fitting for a Friday. I just put my spin on it :)
They were just beautiful and to know you made them special for me means an awful lotto me. Thank you Lizzie.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey just be you and continue doing what you always do but now all over the forums and you will find places you did not even know was around. That is the fun of finding new places and helping others just like they helped me and I mean members as well as Mods and other people associated with iMore. Even when I first moved over here to I think be the first Ambassador for iMore i learned a lot from the others and still do and that is even ones that are no longer. I just read and listen to what they have to say. It goes a long way.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Welcome to the club Elizabeth. Tomorrow coffee is on me! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oooooh I will have the tiniest piece to celebrate Madam Ambassador and Cheers🍷 I always thought you would be an excellent choice !! Congrats Elizabeth !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Hi Wendy!!! 💋 thank you very much!! Did you see what Rellskie brought to drink? Hahahaha. I will be ready for bamf's coffee soon :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Morning fitness session done, time to refuel! :) Hope everyone has a most enjoyable weekend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR