The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

tumblr_lzaomeoOiB1qilwrvo1_500_zpsa6f491dd.jpg

5A4B4CDB-4FB3-4D5C-8BFA-6EE88F0BF7E5-205-0000008F899E7A36_zps9f4dea4c.jpg

Little afternoon snack :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon! I just got back from a stupid doctor's appointment for my son. The appointment was for 11:00am and now it's 1:30pm...what's wrong with this picture?! This doctor is always backed up so I guess it's really not that bad. He only sees patients like my son on Thursdays so it's always an experience. I'm a bit low on my coffee reserves so I'm going to reheat a cup of Timmys.

Posted a little pick me up for you Janey. It's not Timmys but works for me:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hola :)

So I put some more tats on my MBP

View attachment 42307

I take it out to do some writing on my one hour train ride to work this morning. I notice the woman in front of me looking at it and then she gives me a dirty look. I get to work and look at it and realize lol. I've got Dope, slang for something great, like hype, sick, awesome and I've got Low Life which in car enthusiast circles is when you're car is lowered and it's a lifestyle that you love. However to anyone not familiar it just looks like I'm either making fun of or celebrating my druggie lifestyle :rotfl: Whoops

PS
I don't think the drunk panda helped things either LOL

Lmao! Man your macbook looks sick! Funny story too :D

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! I just got back from a stupid doctor's appointment for my son. The appointment was for 11:00am and now it's 1:30pm...what's wrong with this picture?! This doctor is always backed up so I guess it's really not that bad. He only sees patients like my son on Thursdays so it's always an experience. I'm a bit low on my coffee reserves so I'm going to reheat a cup of Timmys.

That's ridiculous!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 42307

I take it out to do some writing on my one hour train ride to work this morning. I notice the woman in front of me looking at it and then she gives me a dirty look. I get to work and look at it and realize lol. I've got Dope, slang for something great, like hype, sick, awesome and I've got Low Life which in car enthusiast circles is when you're car is lowered and it's a lifestyle that you love. However to anyone not familiar it just looks like I'm either making fun of or celebrating my druggie lifestyle :rotfl: Whoops

PS

Never assume. :) All she had to do is ask and I'm sure you would have explained your art to her.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 42307

PS

Lol Ricky you should have told her to save her dirty looks for Mayor Ford :rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Janey I hear you on this it's the same here they triple book each appointment. Thank goodness for Candy Crush on my phone to pass the wait time :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone... Just thought i would catch you all up on our postings to date and of course this list includes most of the regs that come in and wanted you all to see the stats as of now....Keep it up. I am so proud of everyone who participates here....You guys are the best...

Capture.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How is everyones night going so far?? How was your day and I heard that Wendy is starting to feel much better so that makes me happy:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm definitely glad for games on my phone! The appointment was with his Immunologist. He's one of the best and he spends as much time with you as you need. Hope everyone has a good night and I will see you all tomorrow!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone... Just thought i would catch you all up on our postings to date and of course this list includes most of the regs that come in and wanted you all to see the stats as of now....Keep it up. I am so proud of everyone who participates here....You guys are the best...

View attachment 42326

Nice! It's slowed down a bit in here but I think we will be OK.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm definitely glad for games on my phone! The appointment was with his Immunologist. He's one of the best and he spends as much time with you as you need. Hope everyone has a good night and I will see you all tomorrow!

That's great! As long as he spends the time and gets everything sorted out then that's good.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night Janey

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nice! It's slowed down a bit in here but I think we will be OK.

No doubt in my mind. Nobody set a speed limit to have fun now Rell you know we just plain have fun when we can.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen