The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Don't be silly Jag. No offense at all. I was just stating a point that I get all the new goodies because of work :)

I was thinking of getting the retina mini. But the air is so light and the fact that I can thumb type easily I am going to have to think hard about getting one.
After not getting the 5S and being amazed at the speed of it among other things. I will find a way eventually to go with the mini retina in maybe a month or so. We'll see depending on how hard my alter ego fights with me to get it....:biggrin: You know bad guy:devil: left shoulder and good guy:dancing: on the right shoulder. We'll see who wins!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Time for the VOICE eliminations. Taking an hour break and shall return... seashell try then and catch me on bbm....,NOT!!!!:rotfl:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

No he doesn't I have a hard enough time keeping up with the rest of you on messages of which Rellskie or seashell never Message me but hey i'm not bitter or upset.:p

What messages? I use these forums and BBM(^_-)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone and especially a very special shout out to Wendy hoping she is on the mend and starting to feel better. Everyone please reply with quote to this to her with your own comment and like to this to let her know what we all think of her and show her some love and let her know how much we miss her and I mean that Wendy. Get well soon ok so you can come back having fun with us.

We care for you!!!!! :heart:

Rest up and get better soon Wendy😄😄

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good late whatever it is right now Pr1nce. Hope your day went well. Had the Honda factory rep hanging around all day long while I was working and asking questions at the same time doing his job. I use to be one and do what he does so I hate factory reps......:waiting: Time for a :beer:!!!! xs 2

Hi Jag! Oh no sounded like a stellar day! Being shadowed while you do your job doesn't sound too fun😄

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Watching some college basketball tonight then to bed. Good night everyone.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone :biggrin: Thanks for all your get well wishes and missing me ! I'm starting to feel a whole lot better. Whew that virus sure threw me for a loop :(
I see everyone is happy and bamf and Jag with new iToys and iPheuria waiting on his....Congrats you guys :dancing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hi everyone :biggrin: Thanks for all your get well wishes and missing me ! I'm starting to feel a whole lot better. Whew that virus sure threw me for a loop :(
I see everyone is happy and bamf and Jag with new iToys and iPheuria waiting on his....Congrats you guys :dancing:

glad you're feeling better :D

I'm so excited for the rMini damn it showed 1-3 days but shipping was clearly at 2 weeks lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone and especially a very special shout out to Wendy hoping she is on the mend and starting to feel better. Everyone please reply with quote to this to her with your own comment and like to this to let her know what we all think of her and show her some love and let her know how much we miss her and I mean that Wendy. Get well soon ok so you can come back having fun with us.

We care for you!!!!! :heart:

Awww thanks Jag....this was very sweet of you :big-hug:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR