The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Always the best idea!!! Feel better girlfriend!!
Hey you making yourself scarce these days around these parts. how am I going to make fun of you and give you a hard time when you are not hear to enjoy it.....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope you feel better soon :) Yeah don't go back until you're totally over it because then you'll just get others sick so take the extra day it's better for everyone ;)
YES Wendy you might come back early and get me sick with others...Oh wait a minute i don't work with you...Never mind....:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Great stuff as always and all Ican say bamf... How bout them Cowboys. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey you making yourself scarce these days around these parts. how am I going to make fun of you and give you a hard time when you are not hear to enjoy it.....:rotfl:

Hey there!! Busy week at work...should be peeking in this weekend though! Or you could catch me on bbm! lol
(I can give it right back there mister!) happy Friday!! Beer in hand and happy dancing!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

And imagine it is Friday and you have a long weekend to get better because nobody is going toTimmies...:tongue:

Um somebody did go to timmies 👏 YAY ! Not too much I can drink these days....water or coffee. My Arizona Diet Green Tea is all gone 😕

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey there!! Busy week at work...should be peeking in this weekend though! Or you could catch me on bbm! lol
(I can give it right back there mister!) happy Friday!! Beer in hand and happy dancing!!

To get him on BBM is like pulling teeth...smh...don't even go there hahaha

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's been rather quiet around here today. Everybody must be out enjoying a nice Saturday. It's sunny and 55 here today, I'm running around doing some errands before I head back home to watch some football.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It's been rather quiet around here today. Everybody must be out enjoying a nice Saturday. It's sunny and 55 here today, I'm running around doing some errands before I head back home to watch some football.

Sounds good man. I had one crazy morning. Went to my Grandpop's funeral then spent time with some friends and family. Now watching the Michigan and Nebraska game.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hey all. I spent the day at my Father-in-Laws trying to get it ready to sell. Spackling, painting and purging. I am in need of some rest bad :)

But first, I made a Photobucket Album with all of my iOS wallpapers. Feel free to check it out and let me know if it works.

BAMF's iOS Library

The password is: iMore

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey all. I spent the day at my Father-in-Laws trying to get it ready to sell. Spackling, painting and purging. I am in need of some rest bad :)

But first, I made a Photobucket Album with all of my iOS wallpapers. Feel free to check it out and let me know if it works.

BAMF's iOS Library

The password is: iMore

I bet man! How's the house coming along?

Thanks for sharing the wallpapers:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Sounds good man. I had one crazy morning. Went to my Grandpop's funeral then spent time with some friends and family. Now watching the Michigan and Nebraska game.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Sorry Rellskie,I didn't know the funeral was today, prayers for you and your family. I'm watching the same game. Enjoy your evening. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Sorry Rellskie,I didn't know the funeral was today, prayers for you and your family. I'm watching the same game. Enjoy your evening. :)

Yeah I'm just glad it's over man. Thanks. Hope you enjoy your evening too:cool:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Work until 4 and then F myself if I can shake an all of a sudden head cold that has stopped me in my tracks.