The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning everyone!!! Busy week...looking forward to the weekend!!! Miss you guys...but I think I have bbm working if anyone wanted to chat!

*seashell happy dancing in red on her way to work!*

Have a good day friends!
Miss ya being here and not talking to you so stop that and come back on with your crazy thoughts and funny just being funny you....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone I'm home with the stomach flu the past 2 days  starting to feel a bit better though.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ï’‹
Oh that is nasty and i did not know that. i wish i did so I could have sent you well wishes sooner that now...Lots of liquid and my moms when she was alive home made Jewish Penicillin of course...Good old chicken soup.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's ok Jag! I was busy again today. Hope you had a good day!
I did Buddy I did,Like you very bust and trying to do too many things at one time and try and stay caught up. That is what happens with being anal. i have to be caught up and I don't like falling behind.

Thank I haven't been posting and trying to catch up here as much as I should on the forums. I know it is not that big a deal but it is to me, You know me on here....LOL Hey I try to make up for it on my days off. I can get more done.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Tonight is friggin' awesome! My iPhone's tattoo arrived check it out.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383874227.616942.jpg

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I did Buddy I did,Like you very bust and trying to do too many things at one time and try and stay caught up. That is what happens with being anal. i have to be caught up and I don't like falling behind.

Thank I haven't been posting and trying to catch up here as much as I should on the forums. I know it is not that big a deal but it is to me, You know me on here....LOL Hey I try to make up for it on my days off. I can get more done.

I hear you. I haven't been on here much today.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hear you. I haven't been on here much today.
Nice job to you on your guide I liked it. I will be doing a few this weekend when I have the time when I am off. I have a cycle race/Event for Charity/ then fun ride after on Sunday so during football I am going to try and knock out a few. Talk to you during the week and PM me if you have a time in mind to maybe hook up in what we talked about.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh that is nasty and i did not know that. i wish i did so I could have sent you well wishes sooner that now...Lots of liquid and my moms when she was alive home made Jewish Penicillin of course...Good old chicken soup.

Aw thanks Jag. I would have much preferred the home made kind but had to settle for cup-a-soup lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Aw thanks Jag. I would have much preferred the home made kind but had to settle for cup-a-soup lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ï’‹

LOL I make my moms Good old from scratch, I have to admit how good it really is. Hope you are feeling better real soon...

For you....

IMG_2077 - 1.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Nice job to you on your guide I liked it. I will be doing a few this weekend when I have the time when I am off. I have a cycle race/Event for Charity/ then fun ride after on Sunday so during football I am going to try and knock out a few. Talk to you during the week and PM me if you have a time in mind to maybe hook up in what we talked about.

You sure stay busy with your races and events. I'll be in touch. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks so much Laura. I was going to go back to work today but everyone says I'm pushing it so I guess I will stay home this one more day.

Always the best idea!!! Feel better girlfriend!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hi everyone I'm home with the stomach flu the past 2 days 😕 starting to feel a bit better though.

Hope you feel better soon :) Yeah don't go back until you're totally over it because then you'll just get others sick so take the extra day it's better for everyone ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro