The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Today is take your kid to work day. I have my wife's sister, grade 9, she's pretty excited to be downtown and she loves the architecture office. Later a whole group of the students are supposed to go out with one of the architects on a tour of some of the buildings around and some that the company has designed. It should be fun :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k'ers:)
Laura got a new computer...oh oh exciting:) :)
Congrats Pr1nce :)
Ricky received some very cool stickers:)
Wendy is on line for iPads for everyone
I missed bamf's coffee...:( again
Seashell has white boots on??? Bwhahaha.... No wait that's not for me :) congrats to daughter on the race :)
Jag had a day off yesterday and I'm jealous:)...miss you Jag
I know there is more but just wanted you all to know I didn't forget you guys:)

Happy Tuesday... Tuesday? OMG
...and a few more OMG now that Pr1nce had informed me it's Wednesday Bwhahahaha that's what happens when you have toooooo much going on lol :)

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Seashell has white boots on??? Bwhahaha.... No wait that's not for me :) congrats to daughter on the race :)

...and a few more OMG now that Pr1nce had informed me it's Wednesday Bwhahahaha that's what happens when you have toooooo much going on lol :)

That was awesome it's like a quick summary. I know I read there are a couple people over at CB who do it and it just amazes me. I think it's so cool :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. I'm off to the dentist soon and I'm already having a panic attack. I hope I survive... LOL

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Today is take your kid to work day. I have my wife's sister, grade 9, she's pretty excited to be downtown and she loves the architecture office. Later a whole group of the students are supposed to go out with one of the architects on a tour of some of the buildings around and some that the company has designed. It should be fun :)

That sounds fun! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That sounds fun! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

It is although she looks somewhat bored lol because the office is too busy and couldn't do the tour. Although she was able to use a laptop and the internet all day long so I'm sure it wasn't a total washout for her lol

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Dentist trip went good and I didn't even bite him! Aways a good thing. LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. I'm off to the dentist soon and I'm already having a panic attack. I hope I survive... LOL

I hope it went OK janey:)

Edit - Just seen your post. That's good it went well. I hate going to the dentist:mad:

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh sure no problem :rotfl: I can walk to the Apple store from my work :tongue:
Thank you, I knew you would not mind doing that for me. Do you want me to email or message you my shipping address??:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning! Happy hump day. ;)
Good evening buddy boy. Don't get on in the morning so I try and make up at night when i get home from work and say hello before I start roaming around the forums to see what I need to catch up on. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You are by far the best.....Elizabeth and nobody here and I don't think you forgot anyone. I miss you too you have no idea, Just not the same and shows how busy we all are. Even if I get on in the morning as busy as I am it would be touch to stay caught up. We can talk this weekend I hope. Hope you are doing ok and thank you for reminding Wendy about my iPad huh Wendy.?:laughing:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening buddy boy. Don't get on in the morning so I try and make up at night when i get home from work and say hello before I start roaming around the forums to see what I need to catch up on. :)

Hey Jag! How you doing? :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag! How you doing? :)
Doing very well Keith thank you for asking. Just getting ready right now to sit down and enjoy 3 hours of good music and watch the CMAs. I enjoy so many genres of music but always look forward to the CMAs and the artists that perform. I don't mind looking at Carrie Underwood either....:yes: I will be in and out tonight on here but more out than in and take a night off.

Hope you are doing well also Keith!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Doing very well Keith thank you for asking. Just getting ready right now to sit down and enjoy 3 hours of good music and watch the CMAs. I enjoy so many genres of music but always look forward to the CMAs and the artists that perform. I don't mind looking at Carrie Underwood either....:yes: I will be in and out tonight on here but more out than in and take a night off.

Hope you are doing well also Keith!!

I'm doing fine. I've been busy this week. I don't usually watch the CMA's. Carrie Underwood is rather pleasing to look at. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox