The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Halloween friends!!🎃👻🍂🍁🍭🍬
Just got home from taking youngest trick or treating...soggy wet out, but neighbor was giving out wine to the parents so it was all good!
Here's my front porch with my carved pumpkins👍🎃
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383262959.219860.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nice!! Did that question have to do with food? Because Jag had me quite confused last night talking about spicy...*smirk* 
Oh sure blame it on good old jag for making you spicy or getting you spicy...LMAO... Did I say that out loud? Damn it. i have to watch that. Especially on Ms Spicy herself!!!!! :p

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh sure blame it on good old jag for making you spicy or getting you spicy...LMAO... Did I say that out loud? Damn it. i have to watch that. Especially on Ms Spicy herself!!!!! :p

You didn't get me that way mister...I'm always like that!😉

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy Halloween friends!!
Just got home from taking youngest trick or treating...soggy wet out, but neighbor was giving out wine to the parents so it was all good!
Here's my front porch with my carved pumpkins
View attachment 41411
I knew I knew I knew I knew it..... When you said wine I am shocked you did not say Rita but i new there was that motive somewhere in the head of yours seashell.....Not only do we like Tequila together but now you are my favorite Wino....LMAO:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am beginning to think that i am never going to get my 5S. The 2 Apple store in Tampa and Brandon closest to me about an hour and a bit more to Tampa have not had any and then yesterday did and sold out in no time. I Ordered my phone direct from Apple to send to the Brandon store or I could have tried to take off and gone to get one. If this keeps up I am going to cancel and just go to the store next time they get more in. I also want to get the iPad mini Retina when they come out.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy Halloween friends!!
Here's my front porch with my carved pumpkins
View attachment 41411

Nice job seashell !! Now that's my kinda Halloween....a reason to drink wine :rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I am beginning to think that i am never going to get my 5S. The 2 Apple store in Tampa and Brandon closest to me about an hour and a bit more to Tampa have not had any and then yesterday did and sold out in no time. I Ordered my phone direct from Apple to send to the Brandon store or I could have tried to take off and gone to get one. If this keeps up I am going to cancel and just go to the store next time they get more in. I also want to get the iPad mini Retina when they come out.

Hope you get it soon Jag....I would be going crazy waiting :cant-watch:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Jag, I ordered this right from Verizon. They only have 16 gig and 64 gig. I originally wanted the 32 gig but it wouldn't be available to ship out until next week. Now I just have lots of extra room. Maybe I'll download some movies.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

That's frustrating. Hope you get yours soon Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope you get it soon Jag....I would be going crazy waiting :cant-watch:
I am going crazy but I can be patient to a point. The I will cancel my Apple order and watch for it at the store an hour away from me and get it there which is ironic because that is where I was having Apple send it anyway..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jag, I ordered this right from Verizon. They only have 16 gig and 64 gig. I originally wanted the 32 gig but it wouldn't be available to ship out until next week. Now I just have lots of extra room. Maybe I'll download some movies.
Janey I have something against getting it from VZW the store or direct and my neighbor is a VZW rep at our local store. I just like driving to the Apple store to get it because I know it is going to work properly before I leave with it. Also I can play with the other toys...LOL But no really I just want it activated, Walk out and right next to the store is a Zagg kiosk so ican get a screen protector, go home and start by backup to restore and sync it.

I bought my 4S this way and it worked great, i just like as i said the Apple store.
I want and ordered the Space gray 32 GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone and happy Halloweenie so see ya tomorrow. Same bat place, Same bat channel... Same good cup of Timmies....:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry to hear that!

I hope my new Asus laptop that I ordered from Amazon.com doesn't take as long to arrive as your 5S.