The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I like spicy...
I would have never guessed that in a million years.... I want some good real Maryland Crab cakes with real Maryland lump blue crab.....I could eat those all night with my secret dipping sauce.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks jag:) How have you been buddy?

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
I have been very bust work wise and semi on my days off. Again I am sorry about your Grandfather and a Prayer for sure. you need something, Ask!!!!!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I would have never guessed that in a million years.... I want some good real Maryland Crab cakes with real Maryland lump blue crab.....I could eat those all night with my secret dipping sauce.
Ooh, that sounds delicious!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh wait...were we talking about food?!😏

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I have been very bust work wise and semi on my days off. Again I am sorry about your Grandfather and a Prayer for sure. you need something, Ask!!!!!

Well try not to work to hard;)Thanks again for the support man. It's tough but I can only pray for the best.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you Jag.
Look how close we are to 20k!
I know lizzie thanks to a collective effort of our little family here.:) Gonna have to find a bigger mug pretty soon. LOL Sure brought a whole bunch of us together now didn't it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I know lizzie thanks to a collective effort of our little family here.:) Gonna have to find a bigger mug pretty soon. LOL Sure brought a whole bunch of us together now didn't it?

It really is amazing to see all the post count levels! I purposely stopped the mug levels at 15k. I thought it would be fun to have something special to commemorate reaching the 20k
mark :) :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It really is amazing to see all the post count levels! I purposely stopped the mug levels at 15k. I thought it would be fun to have something special to commemorate reaching the 20k
mark :) :)
Elizabeth, that's a great idea. I just know you will create something really awesome for 20k. :)