The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I miss snow. We will occasionally get ice storms, but it's rare. We do get frost....which is why I'm sending mittens and another cup of coffee to wendybeee! :tongue::coffee:

I just got the best pair of mittens at our craft fair!!! Soo toasty. I shouldn't complain about snow, we get far less here then what I'm used to (back home in Syracuse we would up to 200" a season!). Here they complain as soon as we get close to 50" so it makes me laugh. But dang it gets chilly here...-10-20 and sunny most winter days!!

Azensun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

A really long time ago, we got 13" of snow (I'm in South Texas)....shut the city down for 3 days! Laughed so hard.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I love Person of Interest! Good show. We were discussing whether or not we like the addition of Shaw to the lineup last night. I'm warming up to her a bit, hubby gives her a :yes:. Although, I think my favorite character is Bear! LOL

Bwhahaha I love the dog too!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Got my free iWork apps today :) I always wondered why people freak out when things don't work within a day or two. I just updated my iPhoto and Pages and didn't even bother about the rest of the iWork suite. Then today boom pop up and I'm getting it for free. Call me a happy camper Apple

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I miss snow. We will occasionally get ice storms, but it's rare. We do get frost....which is why I'm sending mittens and another cup of coffee to wendybeee! :tongue::coffee:

Awwww how very sweet of you :biggrin: I was just telling my daughter last night on our walk, while I was freezing my @ss off, that I need to go buy some really warm mittens and a scarf for these walks because it was just too darn cold.....AND IT ISN'T EVEN WINTER YET :cant-watch:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I just got the best pair of mittens at our craft fair!!! Soo toasty. I shouldn't complain about snow, we get far less here then what I'm used to (back home in Syracuse we would up to 200" a season!). Here they complain as soon as we get close to 50" so it makes me laugh. But dang it gets chilly here...-10-20 and sunny most winter days!!

Hey seashell.....we can always send BBNewB5 some of our snow and we'll have less :rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Great show!!! Reruns are good but sometime the whole build up is lost because I know how it ends! 😏

How about The Following? Excellent excellent show!! Can't wait for January!! Oh and then 24 starts again....woo Hoo!

And no I don't sit around and watch tv all day...some snowy days yes...but they're my treadmill shows, so remember nobody spilling the beans the next morning because I won't have seen it yet! lol

I'm not familiar with those. Another show I like is Blue Bloods.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm not familiar with those. Another show I like is Blue Bloods.

If you like CM and Blue Bloods then you should check out those others...action packed (24 has been around for awhile, ended and was going to be a movie but decided too much content so one more season...yay!) but The Following stars Kevin Bacon and just started earlier this year, so you could catch up easy. It's worth it IMO 😉

Have a good day!!
And just for you a 'like similar shows happy dance...in sweater and heels!' 😏

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

If you like CM and Blue Bloods then you should check out those others...action packed (24 has been around for awhile, ended and was going to be a movie but decided too much content so one more season...yay!) but The Following stars Kevin Bacon and just started earlier this year, so you could catch up easy. It's worth it IMO 😉

Have a good day!!
And just for you a 'like similar shows happy dance...in sweater and heels!' 😏

Sweater and heels!!! :):)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice