The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

LOL I like that. I just take a Xanax and make the anxiety go away especially with everything I have had on my plate at work for the last wee. We are celebrating 65 years in business this Sat. so it is goingto be crazy and then a motorcycle ride Sunday with over 300 bikers to get money foe what we have been doing for 20 years now... The Pediactric brain tumor foundation. I have been helping the last 7. Might have to double up on the Xanax Sat at work...LOL :rotfl:

Jag, I've been watching the World Series tonight. I could use the Xanax!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's awesome you are doing the charity ride.

I knew you like bicycles, but I didn't know you also like motorcycles until I saw your pictures of your red Harley.

What kind of vehicle do you have when you're using a 4-wheeler, instead of a 2-wheeler?
I drive a Honda Accord 4 Door 2010

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's awesome you are doing the charity ride.

I knew you like bicycles, but I didn't know you also like motorcycles until I saw your pictures of your red Harley.

What kind of vehicle do you have when you're using a 4-wheeler, instead of a 2-wheeler?
Well Laura the bicycle team of mine is for charity and fun. The motorcycle ride is maybe 3-4 times a year for charity events but this is the biggest one of the year and also corresponds with out Anniversary every Oct that we have been in business. Even though that is my business the cycles, The bicycles are my real passion and the Accord I s because i use to work for Honda Corporate when I graduated college for 12 years so I sort of still work in a round about way for them because it is one of the Motorcycles we sell but i have a permanent employee number that allow me to buy Honda cars at factory cost and they have always been my favorite car anyway. WHEW...sorry about that!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jag, I've been watching the World Series tonight. I could use the Xanax!
Pr1nce I have too until 10 and then Iusually believe it or not like to watch Nashville but I will be switching back and forth so I feel your pain.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Pr1nce I have too until 10 and then Iusually believe it or not like to watch Nashville but I will be switching back and forth so I feel your pain.

I'm switching back and forth between the game and Criminal Minds.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

You all know how busy I have been at work, well a few hours ago the project I have been eating, sleeping and pooping for the last three months has been killed...

Now I wish I was going to the gym tonight to work off steam... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks my peeps for letting me scream :)

Oh bamf that really tough news to get! It's going to take many gym workouts to put that behind you!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Well Laura the bicycle team of mine is for charity and fun. The motorcycle ride is maybe 3-4 times a year for charity events but this is the biggest one of the year and also corresponds with out Anniversary every Oct that we have been in business. Even though that is my business the cycles, The bicycles are my real passion and the Accord I s because i use to work for Honda Corporate when I graduated college for 12 years so I sort of still work in a round about way for them because it is one of the Motorcycles we sell but i have a permanent employee number that allow me to buy Honda cars at factory cost and they have always been my favorite car anyway. WHEW...sorry about that!!
I like Honda cars too. I have a grey 2008 Civic LX Coupe.

Azensun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Criminal Minds...
Do you watch Person of Interest? That's a good show too!

I love Person of Interest! Good show. We were discussing whether or not we like the addition of Shaw to the lineup last night. I'm warming up to her a bit, hubby gives her a :yes:. Although, I think my favorite character is Bear! LOL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Everyone :coffee: chilly morning here.....frost on my car windows :talk-hand: I also love :heart: Honda's and still have my last 2003 Accord which I drive occasionally, but drive a 2010 Camry for my long drive back and forth to work. I previously owned 4 Accords and my very first car a Civic !

Azensun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

I miss snow. We will occasionally get ice storms, but it's rare. We do get frost....which is why I'm sending mittens and another cup of coffee to wendybeee! :tongue::coffee:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I love Person of Interest! Good show. We were discussing whether or not we like the addition of Shaw to the lineup last night. I'm warming up to her a bit, hubby gives her a :yes:. Although, I think my favorite character is Bear! LOL

I think Shaw adds a little fun tension to the dynamic duo!😉. And I like how Carter is becoming a little more bad A$$!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

No I haven't seen that. I even watch the reruns of Criminal Minds.

Great show!!! Reruns are good but sometime the whole build up is lost because I know how it ends! 😏

How about The Following? Excellent excellent show!! Can't wait for January!! Oh and then 24 starts again....woo Hoo!

And no I don't sit around and watch tv all day...some snowy days yes...but they're my treadmill shows, so remember nobody spilling the beans the next morning because I won't have seen it yet! lol

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR