The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My dog is a pain in the @$$. 10 months old, has anxiety issues. I need to correct them. It will be a long process.

My doggy has anxiety issues and always has and he's 5 years old. I was never able to correct them but I love him just the same :heart:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I upgraded my 4S to 7.0.3 this morning. So far it's very stable. I do like the fade animation. However, I think I like the zoom animation more. I'm going to play around with it today.
Well I still did not upgrade as i just got the OTA notification a while ago but not in iTunes where i will upgrade (Preference) so when i do you guys can walk me through where to go in settings to do all this animation stuff. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Actually right now I am at a state of eery calm...
LOL I like that. I just take a Xanax and make the anxiety go away especially with everything I have had on my plate at work for the last wee. We are celebrating 65 years in business this Sat. so it is goingto be crazy and then a motorcycle ride Sunday with over 300 bikers to get money foe what we have been doing for 20 years now... The Pediactric brain tumor foundation. I have been helping the last 7. Might have to double up on the Xanax Sat at work...LOL :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's freaking snowing here. :(

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Pretty good!! Spicy cheddar meatloaf for dinner and then TV night with the fam...
How was your day Ricky?!

Please keep it there!!! I prefer snow on Christmas Day thru New Years, then I'm good!❄️❄️

That's the only time I like snow.

Snow flurries here too. :(

Ackkkkkk sorry to hear that bamf...really s*cks :straight-face: just think of all the happy dances you got during all those boring meetings though :tongue:
Florida is starting to sound pretty good all the time now each day huh with this snow you all are getting. My place is not that big so you all are going to have to draw straws or take turns....LOL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

LOL I like that. I just take a Xanax and make the anxiety go away especially with everything I have had on my plate at work for the last wee. We are celebrating 65 years in business this Sat. so it is goingto be crazy and then a motorcycle ride Sunday with over 300 bikers to get money foe what we have been doing for 20 years now... The Pediactric brain tumor foundation. I have been helping the last 7. Might have to double up on the Xanax Sat at work...LOL :rotfl:

Wow sounds like fun for you Jag....well the biker ride I mean....and maybe the Xanax too :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's freaking snowing here. :(

Pretty good!! Spicy cheddar meatloaf for dinner and then TV night with the fam...
How was your day Ricky?!

Please keep it there!!! I prefer snow on Christmas Day thru New Years, then I'm good!❄️❄️

That's the only time I like snow.

Snow flurries here too. :(

Ackkkkkk sorry to hear that bamf...really s*cks :straight-face: just think of all the happy dances you got during all those boring meetings though :tongue:

Rells you are a lion now :tongue:
Well you know I am too and what is wrong with being a lion or Leo...as you should know since someone you live with is a Leo....:biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Florida is starting to sound pretty good all the time now each day huh with this snow you all are getting. My place is not that big so you all are going to have to draw straws or take turns....LOL

Bwahahahaha....dibs on the couch :rotfl:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's awesome you are doing the charity ride.

I knew you like bicycles, but I didn't know you also like motorcycles until I saw your pictures of your red Harley.

What kind of vehicle do you have when you're using a 4-wheeler, instead of a 2-wheeler?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh