The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning iMore team 20k.

Off to the gym we go, but first a bit of Two for Tuesday...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382429113.426061.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone!! Well that 4 letter S word is on the way today. Hope you guys have a great day!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

A Cleveland radio announcer recommended Lambeau Field. He says it's one of the best places to see a football game.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

It is by far one of the best stadiums in the league! So fun to go visit...been there a few times, through the players tunnel and around the field!👍🏈

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Brrr...33 at the bus stop with kids this morning, not ready for that nonsense!!!!

Thanks for coffee bamf...think I'll just wrap my hands around it to stay warm while I happy dance; the coffee cup I'm talking about! 😉

Have a great Tuesday friends!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone!! Well that 4 letter S word is on the way today. Hope you guys have a great day!

You really should **** everyday, not just one day. It is much better for your body to get those toxins out :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Isn't it great when you come to work and the AC in the server room is blowing hot air sending all the servers closer to the shutdown threshold. Yeah that's been my morning so far lol

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Isn't it great when you come to work and the AC in the server room is blowing hot air sending all the servers closer to the shutdown threshold. Yeah that's been my morning so far lol

Ugh!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I know right? When it's your time it goes by lightning quick Smh. How have you been Elizabeth?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Rellskie! I've been a bit busy lol! Miss everyone. Hoping you have recovered from your cold?
Going to try to catch the announcements today from Apple.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OMG I heard on the news this morning that it's possible that Chicago and area could have S today :cant-watch: Get out your shovel pr1nce....you're about to get a workout on those arms :rotfl:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That had to be fun!

had to be fun? lol it's still going on. Almost 5 hours in, moved my lunch from 12-1:30PM and the AC tech has the unit completely disassembled. I cut everything in the server room, lights, printers and we have 8 fans moving hot air out and cold air in. Yayyyy! lol makes for an interesting day.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

OMG I heard on the news this morning that it's possible that Chicago and area could have S today :cant-watch: Get out your shovel pr1nce....you're about to get a workout on those arms :rotfl:

Hopefully, just some light snow flurries.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's 28 here this morning!! Keep your Canadian Clipper to yourself! :)
I am going to make a point to not rub it in when you post temps since it was 85 and sunny today...Oh darn it there I went and rubbed it in...Ok well next time!!:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a good night now that you are home from work and in the peace of your cold and chilly house...Dag gone I did it again. I have to stop rubbing it in where I live and how beautiful it was today .

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a good night now that you are home from work and in the peace of your cold and chilly house...Dag gone I did it again. I have to stop rubbing it in where I live and how beautiful it was today .

Thanks Jag! Lol excuse me I have to go turn the heat up! :)