The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

any pictures?

Just one I could find...I have a video of it working too, will see if that posts later.

Kids are holding our robots and the table has all of the Lego obstacles we had to also build and setup according to that years theme...the black and green lines are if we chose to use a sensor on the robot to complete some of the tasks...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382031943.001901.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Just one I could find...I have a video of it working too, will see if that posts later.

Kids are holding our robots and the table has all of the Lego obstacles we had to also build and setup according to that years theme...the black and green lines are if we chose to use a sensor on the robot to complete some of the tasks...
View attachment 40325

that is so cool! I loved Lego used to build all kinds of things with it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

ha ha I've had my furnace on since a month ago! It hasn't been on very high but some mornings it makes me sad :0(
Just the mention of a furnace and you all know I love Ontario but I ;):beer:will not be looking to live there permanent anytime soon. Just a casual visitor and soak up our hot beach whether....:beer: Ty Ricky...LOL!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I went back to the iPhone 5 from the 5S. The 5S was great and all, but I didn't find much if any bump in performance with my regular use, and I frequently had to use my passcode as TouchID would mysteriously forget what my fingers looked like. Don't judge, I made a whole bunch of money off of it, and I'll revisit my upgrade when the i6 comes out.

The 5 is a great device ! BTW Welcome to our 20K Post Challenge thread ninjamattic ! We love it when new peeps join us :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

been running it for a few months now it's really nice. I still don't like the changes in Windows 8 but since they aren't going anytime soon I've learned to overcome it.

I'm used to a Windows 8 now. I need to update to 8.1.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

been running it for a few months now it's really nice. I still don't like the changes in Windows 8 but since they aren't going anytime soon I've learned to overcome it.
I actually like Win8 (and 8.1 so far). I'm using a traditional desktop/laptop now. However, I'll be getting a convertible tablet soon (probably Lenovo Yoga).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods