The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So goody for you :rotfl: in another month I will be able to throw snowballs at you so LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was an unlike button :0( not for you Wendy but for the snow. I HATE snow, yes I know I live in Canada lol but damn I hate the snow :_0(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Bwhahahaha where did you find that mini plunger ???? I need to buy one stat :laughing:

lol my architect friend found it and bought me one too. The best part is that it actually works! If you push it down it holds onto things with crazy *** suction.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I don't know how many of you guys love comics but if you do check this out

Injustice: Gods Among Us - FULL MOVIE (2013) All Cutscenes TRUE-HD QUALITY - YouTube

I just got down with the Injustice: Gods among us storyline. The game continues the storyline to it's conclussion. However if you don't play the game here are the cut scenes put together to tell the rest of the story. I haven't watched it yet but heard from a friend that it's really good.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning??? It was morning at 4:30 when I was at the gym. Its almost officially afternoon :)

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site

I went back to the iPhone 5 from the 5S. The 5S was great and all, but I didn't find much if any bump in performance with my regular use, and I frequently had to use my passcode as TouchID would mysteriously forget what my fingers looked like. Don't judge, I made a whole bunch of money off of it, and I'll revisit my upgrade when the i6 comes out.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site

I get up at 4am everyday myself to begin my commute. I am strongly considering a nap in my car this afternoon.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I wish there was an unlike button :0( not for you Wendy but for the snow. I HATE snow, yes I know I live in Canada lol but damn I hate the snow :_0(

Omgosh I hate the snow too....well except at night if it's the twinkle snow falling now that looks pretty but in general I hate being cold and snow is cold !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Omgosh I hate the snow too....well except at night if it's the twinkle snow falling now that looks pretty but in general I hate being cold and snow is cold !

I hate the snow, I don't mind when it's cold so the winters where there is no snow I'm great. I do think it's pretty at times but when I have to shovel every half an hour I definitely lose that fond feeling lol.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site

I hate the snow, I don't mind when it's cold so the winters where there is no snow I'm great. I do think it's pretty at times but when I have to shovel every half an hour I definitely lose that fond feeling lol.

I would love some snow! Here in the Bay Area, CA we get no snow ever. If we want it, we drive. I'm planning to take my wife and son north one Christmas just so I can have a white one.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Snow IS pretty to look at, but I hate dealing with the bad drivers that appear when it snows.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I would love some snow! Here in the Bay Area, CA we get no snow ever. If we want it, we drive. I'm planning to take my wife and son north one Christmas just so I can have a white one.

lol wanna switch some time?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Downloading Windows 8.1 now.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

been running it for a few months now it's really nice. I still don't like the changes in Windows 8 but since they aren't going anytime soon I've learned to overcome it.